𝟥𝟤 - 𝗉𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿

I hummed in sleepiness, rolling around in my boyfriends bed underneath the warm sheets

I hummed in sleepiness, rolling around in my boyfriends bed underneath the warm sheets. It was after dinner, long past nightfall. And I'd been graciously given the privilege of being allowed upstairs in his room for the night.

Of course, all thanks to his wonderful mother. To which I was infinitely grateful... even though I've been to his house numerous times before when they weren't home.

Irregardless, I smiled at the thought.

Saiki walked into the room, a warm blanket in his arms as he looked over at me.

"What?" He asked as I just stared at him with a big smile. I think I was so smiley from the fact that meeting his parents wasn't the hell I feared it would be. In fact, I quite liked them, especially their cute dynamic.

"You're very pretty," I sat up in the sheets, my hair a mess from rolling around, "I think you might be prettier than me which is sad for me... but arguably very good for you." I rambled while toying with my fingertips.

"What are You Even saying," the boy mused but his cheeks flushed a light pink. It almost matched the color of his hair.

He stepped toward my bedside, avoiding eye contact as he placed the blanket down, then adjusting the pale orange light from his lamp.

"I'm saying you're pretty," I said in a know-it-all voice, "Why do you not understand?"

"I understand that you sound a bit drunk. Which is impossible since you haven't even consumed any alcohol but I digress-"

"Ugh- accept my love, dammit!" I pulled the sleeve of his sweater down, pulling him along with it. Landing right onto my chest in a comfortable spot just beneath the warmth of his sheets.

Kusuo seemed a bit in shock at first, his arms laying limp beside our bodies for a minute before he reluctantly sunk into me. He was incredibly warm, and his silence let me know how abashed he was.

"Yay, you accepted it," I giggled.

"Shut up, you little fly."

"Ouch, that hurts!" I swatted his arm away as he pinched my forearm, "You are so rude. Remember what your mom said? I have permission to slap you whenever you misbehave!" I smirked mischievously above the boy.

"I'll teleport you to the moon," Saiki mumbled face down in my chest, his arm finally snaking around my waist and adjusting his position on me.

"I think it's a bit unfair that you get super cool psychic powers," I ranted, "I mean, you basically have any cool power the world has to offer."

"If you want them you can have them."

I ignored his sarcastic comment, "It's like- like I'm dating a superhero, at this point."

"A superhero? You're just talking nonsense now."

"Babe, no, hear me out," I shifted beneath his body weight, "You're like... overpowered. Mind reading, freaky Medusa eyes, teleportation? I mean that's only some of your neat little tricks."

Kusuo raised his head from my chest, eyes stern and glued to mine. He placed a hand on my cheek as he leaned in placing a soft peck on my lips.

"Shut up. Go to sleep," Kusuo laid his head back down.

 Go to sleep," Kusuo laid his head back down