𝟤𝟨 - 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

Saiki had sat me down on his kitchen island, his back turned to the stove where he stood cooking something

Saiki had sat me down on his kitchen island, his back turned to the stove where he stood cooking something. It smelled heavenly; I couldn't stop my mouth from salivating.

"I wanna help," I piped as the boy turned his head slightly at me.

"No, you can't cook," Kusuo spoke matter-of-factly. He had a point but it felt weird to just sit around whilst he made me food.

"Please? Please? I won't touch the food I'll just cut something up or... or grab you ingredients!"

"Knowing you, you'll just end up making a mess," Kusuo resisted a smile.

I huffed loudly in exasperation, turning to the little plastic doll to my right. It's little pony body stood dormant while I eyed it, "Can you believe this shit, Pinkie?"

Kusuo whipped his head around, glaring at mine and the dolls figures, eyes flickering between them both.

"You talking shit?" Kusuo questioned while turning off the stove, "Don't corrupt Pinkie Pie."

"Wow, picking the toy over me?"

"If you're mad about not being able to help me cook it doesn't matter because I'm already done you big baby," Saiki rolled his eyes and turned around with a big plate of food.

It was some kind of noodle stir fry of some kind, bell peppers and onions mixed with lots of spices and sauces.

"Ugh, you're so mean."

"For cooking you dinner?"

"No, for not letting ME help YOU," I corrected while hopping off the edge of the counter.

But my waist was caught in his warm hand, dragging me backwards to his chest before kissing my temple. A light hum from his lips sent a vibration through my entire body. I became hyper aware of his touch while his other hand linked around my torso and pulled me even closer.

"Someone's feeling extra touchy today," I bit my inner cheek and resisted the urge to smiled

"Like I said, I'm not gonna be ashamed of the fact that you're my girlfriend. I'll do what I want with you," He kissed my temple again and loosened his grip, allowing me to lean my head back and stare at his face from upside down.

"Good boy."

"Don't say that," His face twisted quickly into a scowl.

I pouted, "So you don't have a praise ki-"

"Try the damn food before I shove it in your big ass mouth," Kusuo complained while dropping his hands and moving to my right side. His eyes remained on me while doing so.

I obliged and took a spoonful into my mouth happily, obviously it was delicious. There was no denying that.

"Good to know you like it," Kusuo replied with a boyish chuckle.

"Stop reading my mind," I glared his way.

"I didn't even need to," He pointed a finger and then shrugged, "You're just so easy to tease."

"You think you're so funny," I turned away and began to eat more of the boys delicious meal.

"I'm not even trying," I could feel his eyes burning into me. He really had this stare, this energy about him. He was intense. I think that's what intrigued me about him. From the very start he's always had this aura that made him seem so mysterious. But deep down the boy was just like everyone else; he just didn't like to admit that.

And then I heard the light taps of rain on the kitchen window, the light rustle of leaves in the wind. As of right on time, the comforting sweet sound I found in the rainfall joined our little dinner date.

Kusuo moved closer to my side, putting his arms on either side of my body and leaning against my back closely. I could feel his comforting breath on my ear. Kusuo moved the strand of hair that fell behind my ear, no words leaving his mouth.

Just touch.

And maybe that was the best part about it. That moment didn't even need a single word to be spoken between us. The beauty of it was in the silence, because to him it wasn't really silent. He knew what I was thinking; he could read it in both my mind and reactions.

I studied his hands that trapped me on either side. They were slender and big, gripping the counter tops made his veins incredibly detailed and visible. And my breath hitched when I felt his head rest on my shoulder and the shaky breath that escaped his mouth.

"What? Can't handle the sexual tension?" I mocked the boy as his left hand slipped around my hip.

"What is with you and ruining these cute moments?"

"I never imagined you as a 'cute moments' type of guy," I remarked.

"I never imagined you as a moment ruiner," Kusuo flitted his eyes closed, seemingly taking in the moment between him and I. The rain continued to thump against the thick glass pane.

"Wanna go lie down?" I hesitated to ask.

"Yeah, you done with your food?" He eyed the half finished plate.

"The rest can be for Pinkie Pie!" I clapped my hands and slid the dish over to the plastic pony.

"Oh god, no she already ate," Saiki tutted with his finger and clicked his tongue, taking the plate and putting it in the sink swiftly.

"She can have second dinner!"

"No, shut up. Let's go to my room."

"Oh my god are we gonna fuck?!"

He turned his head rashly, "Can you not make this weird?" But the tint painting his face was telling enough.

"Just kidding, Ku."

"I know. But you're so lewd."

"Just your type."