𝟥𝟨 - 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍

SAIKI BITCHBOY

SAIKI BITCHBOY

kuku
Can u come outside please?

hottie420
no, go home

kuku
Okay I deserve that.
I'm sorry but that doesn't mean shit over text so can you please open the door so I can properly apologize to you?

hottie420
Fine. One minute.

I quickly tied my hair back in a low ponytail, rushing downstairs

I quickly tied my hair back in a low ponytail, rushing downstairs. My house was empty beside me which was nice and peaceful. But now my peace was being disruptive by the guy who called me a problem. Which obviously ticked me off.

I approached the door, mentally preparing myself for any kind of chaos that would unfold in moments. Deep breath in, deep breath out slowly.

Opening the door felt like a chore.

"Hey," Kusuo spoke with a relieved sigh. In his arms was a tupaware of something homemade and in his other was a big tote bag full of something unknown.

"Hey." I spoke shortly.

"Can I come in?"

"I guess."

You could cut the tension with a knife.

We both stepped aside, walking behind one another in a line. We stepped into my kitchen, the dull lighting from the smoggy air outside lingering through my windows.

Saiki only stared through his green lenses, unsure what to say. Unsure what to even do. He'd planned it out all morning how he'd swoop in, big gestures and king apologies. But now I'm the moment it was harder than he'd expected.

Everything had always been easy for the boy. Especially with his powers; anything he desired he could make happen. And sure, he didn't always rely on them but thinking now he'd realized just how easy he had it.

But luck was an understatement when it came to Y/n. She glowed in comparison to any of his powers. Her laugh alone was like a song he knew he would never get tired of. She brought something out of him he never thought he could feel.

"Well?" I spoke, annoyance filling my body. The pink haired boy only stared longer, emotions unclear on his face.

"Listen, if you just came to stare can you le-"

"Your favorite movies are all in here," Saiki interrupted me before I finished, "Your favorite ice cream. Those donuts you love so much from the bakery. And... I'm sorry. I'm really fucking sorry."

He paused. My expression completely softened. Meanwhile, his eyes teared up. Something I'd never seen from my boyfriend.

"Shit. Sorry," He closed his eyes, rubbing them quickly before putting his glasses back up high. This time he composed himself and looked back down at me with sincerity, "I shouldn't cry. I'm genuinely sorry. I hurt you. And you are so- you just are so perfect. I hate that I told you those things.

"You are not the problem. You are everything but a problem. I didn't mean that bullshit."

He sniffled but remained stoic.

"So why'd you say it?"

He paused before glancing downward to our feet.

"Teruhashi. She's been bugging me a lot. I heard her thoughts, yknow? She was saying nasty shit about you. It was just frustrating."

"You don't think I know that? I know she's in love with you- anyone with a brain knows that," I chuckled dryly.

"Nendo doesn't," Saiki commented.

"Nendo... he's a little slow but he's got the spirit," I couldn't resist my laugh.

"But I really am sorry," Saiki's eyes could melt anyone who stared too long (not literally but you get the point). He had this cute ass face, anyone would fall for him.

"I know you are," I dug through his big tote bag that laid on my kitchen table chair, "Ah, Mean Girls... The Princess Bride... Legally Blonde! You know me too well." I swooned, tilting my head onto his chest with a grin.

"So are we good?" He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I turned around chest to chest with him, my arms wrapping around his neck lovingly. One peck on his lips, "Yeah. You're lucky I can't hold grudges." One more on the lips.

"I'm glad, peanut," Saiki leaned in again, a longer smooch pressed into my lips.

"Wait. Peanut? Really?" I pulled back in shock, "That's my super cool original nickname?"

"Sure, peanuts cute," Kusuo chuckled lowly, leaning back down but I didn't let our lips press together this time.

I continued, "Peanut sounds weird... Maybe I can be pookie? Is that cliche? What about just love?"

Saiki rolled his eyes, "Let's go watch a movie and eat this ice cream."

"But peanut seriously?"

"Okay, okay. You don't have to be peanut."