𝟥𝟥 - 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗀𝖺𝗇

HUSBAND 🌝

HUSBAND 🌝

hottie420
Ku
U gotta come get me bro
Teruhashi got me trapped in the stairwell

kuku
???
What?

hottie420
So I was walking to class and then she asked me if I wanted to skip and I was like not really bro i got places to be bitches to see ykwim🤔
She did not like that ig😓
So she was like nah we skipping
And now we're sitting in the stairwell of b building 😐😐😐

kuku
Omfg why do u always get in these weird ass situations ??

hotties420
IDK JUST SAVE ME PLS
PLS UR MY HOT PINK HAIRED BF UR SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME DUMMY 😢

kuku
Ugh one sec i gotta leave class

Teruhashi practically gripped my arm, as if to keep me by her side

Teruhashi practically gripped my arm, as if to keep me by her side. She was worried I'd take off; and honestly I probably would if I got the chance. But then again I can't show up to class late without a pass so who cares? Me. I care.

Footsteps approached but before we could even react Saiki peered around the stairwell corner, his hot pink hair falling just above his eyes.

"Saiki! Hi!" Teruhashi reacted first. Her body already bolting upward, eyes wide in happiness. All to which I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"Teruhashi, I need Y/n, please," He spoke low and slow. He didn't even spare her a glance as he snatched my arm up and dragged me away.

"Wait! We were hanging out!" Teruhashi grabbed his shoulder, yanking him backward. He almost tripped but caught himself smoothly.

His green glasses slipped down slightly as he stood up again, staring down the blue haired girl.

"Get off," Kusuo yanked back, ready to turn around again, "She wasn't interested in hanging out with you anyway."

"Huh? Kusuo, wait!"

This time I turned around, "Hey, we're going back to class... you should too."

He eyes flashed to something unkind for a moment, as if the words flooded her mind in anger. All of it was ready to poor out like a faucet. She gritted a jaw but quickly that look dissipated to her usual soft smile.

"Actually, I'll just hang back..."

"Okay." Kusuo was already stepping off with my hand in his.

I turned back around once, seeing Teruhashi glower in anger. Her usual pretty features painted ugly for the first time I'd ever seen. Something sparked in her look when she saw me staring. She didn't smile this time, instead she turned away and sauntered off down the hall.

A stingy coming from my wrist snapped me back to reality.

"Ku- ow, you're hurting me," I yanked my arm backward, staring at the pink haired boy.

"Sorry," He mumbled but his head still turned away from me. He was clearly upset but my mind couldn't understand why.

"Thanks for getting me," I continued shyly.

"Yeah, of course," Saiki turned his bored eyes back my way, biting his cheek with a glare, "I always do. You don't know how to not get into situations like this."

"What does that mean?" I furrowed my brows, tilting my head in curiosity.

"You always get in problems like this," Kusuo practically spat at me, "You just- you're a walking disaster! A problem."

My heart stopped, it felt hurt. I took a shaky breath but held my ground, "A problem?"

"Yeah. Always the problem."

"Kusuo, what the hell is wrong with you?" I barked up at him, now completely taken over by hurt. Hurt people hurt people, isn't that the saying?

"I- I didn't-" Saiki tried to backtrack but I put a hand up angrily.

"No, I'll leave you alone so you don't have to deal with my problems," I snatched my bag up and stalked down the hall. Stomping my feet against the echoing tiles.

"Don't wanna burden you too much."