𝟧𝟢 - 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐆 across the night sky, brightly lit by sprinkling colors of light yellow and pastel banners; the illumination and shine of the moonlight casting upon the drab fountain in the center of the sc...

across the night sky, brightly lit by sprinkling colors of light yellow and pastel banners; the illumination and shine of the moonlight casting upon the drab fountain in the center of the school courtyard, all of it was so picture perfect, so simple yet so vibrant and lovely.

Under those fluorescent, lovely lights sat Aren, hunched over on a bench with his glasses slipped to the tip of his nose while his eyes focused fully on something in front of him.

I hummed in appreciation, glad he could make it at all, and completely content with the hopeful feeling of his eyes meeting mine.

Beside me stood Saiki, Kaido, and Nendo who also sported hopeful looks, Kaido looking the happiest of all. Their eyes sparkled at the meeting, glee filling everyone's minds.

"Aren!! You came!" Kaido announced while hopping over on his heels, wild blue hair bouncing recklessly around with every bounce.

"Hah, came." Nendo chuckled at the immature language, earning a sharp nudge on the ribs from Saiki; the pink haired boys mind set on how happy Y/n looked in that moment, her eyes lighting up as her lips upturned into a giddy smile.

Saiki had to admit he really liked seeing you happy. So the boy walked by your side, fingers aligning with yours, slowly warming the icy cusp of your palms. He took note of the pondering words echoing in Aren's mind, something that even he found heart breaking, 'There she is. She looks lovely.'

Saiki and I stepped in front of the purple haired boy, my hand slipping out of his before clapping energetically.

"Aren!! I'm so glad you're here!" I carried the same demeanor as Kaido, happy and overly excited while everyone else stood with relaxation. Though it'd only been a week or so since we'd all officially hung out together, something about this moment felt like a reunion of sorts. Our expressions all unique but our minds painting with the same excited murmurs.

"I'm glad too," Aren remarked with a pearly grin, "You guys are paying for food right?"

Saiki couldn't resist a chuckle, his face no longer nonchalant but rather excited alongside the rest of us.

"I'm not paying for shit," I gawked between everyone, gesturing at my empty pockets with a silly stare. "I was planning on making my boyfriend pay for it all."

Saiki's eyes lingered to Aren at those words, mind currently racing with wondering. But Aren's was simple, still and a bit calm. Only uttering the words, 'Look at her smile.'

For a moment Saiki related to the boy, silently understanding his simplicity in that moment.

"I didn't even bring my wallet," Nendo cracked a smile, tussling with the ends of his hoodie.

"I'll pay," Saiki relented, knowing he had some cash in his wallet, "But you're all paying me back later. I'll be making sure of it."

"You're the best sugar daddy-"