𝟤𝟤 - 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗂𝗏𝗒 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗌

His lips and my lips clasped together quickly, the loving, tender feel of his pink lips against mine felt so authentic

His lips and my lips clasped together quickly, the loving, tender feel of his pink lips against mine felt so authentic. It felt like I was in desperate need of water and he quenched it.

I grabbed onto the collar of his shirt, quickly pulling his body closer to mine. I laid backward as he pushed me down, his hand on one side of my head while the other caressed the side of my face.

I tried my best to compose myself and keep up with his lips but he knew this. He could read what i was feeling, what I was thinking. Kusuo Knew it all.

"Fuck," Kusuo pulled his face away, lookin away as his pink lashes batted anxiously. His face glowed beet red.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he towered over me, his hair dangling past his eyes and nearly grazing my forehead.

"It's just- I got carried away," He looked back down at me, his face a blushing mess.

I smiled widely, showing off my pearly whites, "It's fine. I liked it."

"Don't say that."

"But I can't lie," I shrugged, toying with a strand of his hair between my fingers, "It was hot."

"You're..." He placed his head down on my shoulder before rolling off of me and flopping on his back to the right of my bed. His arm knocked a few of my stuffed plushies onto his chest where they laid on top of him.

"Awesome? Cute? Amazing?"

"Something like that."

"To be fair you're the one who leaned in first," I shrugged, sitting up on the sheets before looking back down at the flustered boy.

"Only cause you kept looking at me like that!"

"Like what?" I peaked down at the boy with a curious glance.

"Like that."

"Huh?"

He sighed, closing his eyes and rubbing the corner of them under his glasses, "It doesn't matter. I hate you."

"I like you," I spoke firmly while adjusting my shirt, "You Know I do."

"Yeah, I Know," He glanced down my body before placing a stuffed bear on his face, completely blocking his view surely.

"Aye! Say it back!"

A muffled voice came out from under the plushies, "I like you too. Don't make me say that shit again."

"Good! Now, do you want to be my boyfriend?" I lowered my head to where his face would be if not for the bear that laid between us.

Big mistake. He quickly sat up, the stuffed animal sliding down so his face was exposed. Our foreheads quickly collided and his forehead smashed into each other with a loud thud.

"Ow!" I slipped off the side of my bed and onto the wooden floorboards.

He sat up now, resting on his palms and glancing down at me, "What the fuck?"

"I didn't expect you to burst up like that!" I shrieked while aggressively massaging my forehead. Second injury in one day. What are the odds?

"Why were You so close?" Saiki hissed.

"I wanted to hear your answer!"

"You already know my answer," Kusuo closed his eyes and leaned forward with his elbow rested on his knee and his face in his hand.

"But I wanna hear you say it," I said matter-of-factly, pointing a finger at the boy.

"Want me to turn you to stone?" Kusuo's eyes flashed open.

"Hah, no I'm good," We retained eye contact, staring each other down. It was a silent moment but I'm sure he knew just what was dancing through my mind. The thoughts that chased around each other and the discombobulated phrase that just kept popping out into my head: I just got myself a boyfriend.

And I bounced up onto my knees, shimmying over toward the boy and placing my palms onto his knees and planting a loving kiss right on his lips. He pursed them at me, cocking his head to the side and leaning in again.

"You're a good kisser," I commented.

"And Moment ruined," he threw himself back in the bed with his eyes closed and surrounded by stuffed animals.