𝟦𝟪 - 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍

𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐑something because every time I'd turn my head our eyes would lock and she'd be angrily glaring at me

something because every time I'd turn my head our eyes would lock and she'd be angrily glaring at me. And her usual pretty features melted away completely, being replaced by her unhinged expression that made me question how anyone found her attractive at all.

A small part of me wished she wasn't so mean so we could just be friends. But then the rest of me was reminded that she threatens girls and berates them over boys and now any regret or sympathy I had was gone.

Apart from her harsh glared and obsessed watchfulness, the day dragged by boringly, nothing eventful happening. I'd just spent most of it wishing Aren wasn't narrowly avoiding my every move. But at least it felt nice to have Saiki back and normal by my side again, he was basically attached at my hip, always whispering cute nothings into my ear and plying with the edges of my hair. It felt like we'd somehow reentered our honeymoon phase again.

But, hey, I wasn't complaining.

"Okay, so what if I paid for the tickets and you paid for the snacks and then Y/n and Saiki buy the dinner," Kaido explained enthusiastically, referring to the second school carnival this year, the last and final big school event before summer.

"Wait why do we have to pay for the most expensive thing?" Saiki asked with utter confusion on his face.

Nendo looked confused as well, but he always looked like that.

"Because you guys could split it and it'd cost the same as everything else," Kaido looked deep in thought, doing calculations in his head that even he probably didn't understand. I could practically see the rust red gears turning about in his mind, "So if we get something cheap for dinner... like noodles or something that'd only mean each of you have to pay 20 bucks and that's about the same as what I paid for our tickets."

Nendo flicked an eraser piece of the table, mot really listening in on our conversation that he was supposed to be apart of, "Wait I have to pay 20$ for snacks? Damn, I'm already broke as hell."

Saiki wrapped a sneaky hand around my waist, catching me off guard for a moment at the touchiness, "Yeah, do we really need snacks?"

"Yes!! Are you kidding? We can't spend the entire night starving ourselves," Kaido made quite a sassy face, making me giggle at cuddle closer to Saiki's side, "We'll have gummy bears, chocolates, Doritos, marshmallows-"

"I don't like Doritos," Nendo interrupted childishly, piping up, "Can we get Cheeto puffs instead?"

I shot him a confused glare, "You prefer Cheeto puffs over ranch Doritos?"

"Doritos hurt my mouth."

"Are you five-"

And so the arguing ensued, cluttering the noise around us until it sounded like a full blown debate over which chips are better.

My eyes trailed off, Kaido and Nendo about to brawl it out when my eyes caught a familiar purple haired boy walking with his head low in the distance, headphones on his ears while he stared straight ahead. He looked peaceful but also a little sad.

Saiki caught wind of my gaze, bending his mouth to my ear and whispering under the chaotic yells of our friends, "You okay?"

I sighed, turning my head and eyeing the pink haired boy sternly, "I miss him."

"He just needs time," Saiki spoke softly, "But I'm right here... and that's arguably better so-"

I elbowed his side, chuckling playfully, "Sorry, am I annoying you again?"

"Never, just wish everything wasn't so complicated."

And then I saw the angry Teruhashi strutting around the campus, horrified at the sight of Saiki and I close to each other with somber smiles on our faces. She seethed, completely enraged by the sight; at this point I didn't understand if it was because she actually liked him or if it was because she just didn't like me.

"Damn, do we just have problems left and right?" I eyed the girl, making Saiki look as well. I could tell he was reading her mind, his face forming an obvious scowl before he buried his face deep in the crook of my neck again, "I mean, we can't have peace for 5 minutes."

"She needs a new obsession. Let's sacrifice someone to her... Nendo would be more than willing."

"She won't take Nendo, he's too much of a meathead."

Saiki groaned, wishing he had the power to make Teruhashi go away instead.

"Let's give her a show then."

Before I could question further, he grabbed my chin, tilting my head back until our mouths collided, teeth nearly clashing at the forcefulness of it. Nendo and Kaido both stopped their bickering to groan in disgust, covering their eyes while my boyfriend and I'd mouths worked together.

I pulled back in shock, crimson blushing my features.

"Damn, you surprise me everyday."

He looked over at Teruhashi who quaked in that moment, her eyes narrow, practically red with anger and jealousy. I covered my face while Kaido and Nendo both berated us for being so couple-y in that moment. If I were them I'd yell at me too.

But through the loud objections from our friends, I didn't miss the sugar coated words from Saiki's lips.

"Hah, look at her face. I hope she knows there's no chance for her after that one."