I hate you pt1

A/n: 800 reads! That is amazing! Thank you so much! This one is going to be a mini series. A mix of enemies to lovers and fake dating. Anyway enjoy!

Summary: Hailee and Y/n despise each other but what happens when Hailee needs help with something.

Wc: 1000

Warnings: bullying
----------------------------
I hate Hailee Steinfeld no let me change that I despise Hailee Steinfeld. Better. Hailee is your typical high school rich bitch. She thinks she rules the world, but news flash she doesn't. I'm not denying she's insanely attractive which I guess allows her to do things she does. But I don't know who in the right mind would date her.

You may ask why I despise her so much. Simple. The day I set foot in this high school she targeted me. I never knew why. Usually her minions would hold me still while she beats the hell out of me. Other days she would take stuff from me. Some days she would feel nice and only insult me verbally. I fight back, but it's kinda hard when you have two people holding you and someone from boxing team hitting you repeatedly.

This has been going on for two years. I told my parents and they told the school. But guess what? Hailees dad is the fucking principle! Which basically means my parents were told it's resolved when in reality it became ten times worse.

Over the years I developed a slight crush on Hailee. Hey don't blame me everyone in this place was crushing on her! My heart breaks every time she hurts me. I know I don't stand a chance, but maybe it will get better. I thought it was getting better after.... after we slept together. I know I know you guys are probably like why the fuck did you sleep with her?! Simple. I was drunk she was drunk. Seven minutes in heaven happened, and yeah.

Well it didn't get better. It became even worse. Everyday I would go home with a new bruise or with empty pockets. Sometimes she would even steal my homework so I get in trouble. I fought back once and got suspended. Goodbye Yale I guess.

That's how I found myself in this situation. Two of Hailees minions are holding my arms behind my back. I tried to fight them of but they are like 5'8 and really muscular. Hailee is standing in front of me slapping me occasionally before laughing at how pathetic I am. Tears are streaming down my cheeks and anger is bubbling inside of me.

"Aw why are you crying?" Hailee faked sympathy while grabbing my chin harshly forcing me to look at her.

"Pl-please l-let me go" I sobbed

"And why would I do that?" Hailee laughed

"Please" I looked directly into her eyes. They weren't angry they were hurt and sorry.

"Let go of her hands" Hailee ordered and the two guys released their grip from my hands. "Get out of here" Hailee ordered. I started to walk away but Hailee grabbed my arm. "Not you. I'm not done with you yet. Daniel, Stefan get out of here." The two guys picked up their jackets and left. I assumed the worse is she going to kill me? Why am I alone with her?

"Hailee please. I can't take anymore" I let a final tear escape from my eyes

"Listen to me." She tugged my arm so I'm right in front of her. Our faces just inches apart. She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I overheard you telling Jules about what happened at the party." Her voice sent chills down my spine "Do I have to repeat myself by saying it was just a mistake?" Hailee tightened her grip around my hand "Answer me Y/l/n"

"N-no. I'm sorry. It won't happen again" Hailee finally released her grip from my hand.

"I could beat you up for it or... you could make it up to me in another way" Hailee smirked

"Please don't beat me up" I pleaded "I'll do anything. Please." Tears started to well up in eyes again

"Look at you begging. Pathetic. Fine I won't beat you up" i sighed in relief "but I need you to do something for me" Hailee released her grip on my hand. "I need you to be my plus one for a wedding" I widened my eyes in shock.

"A plus one? Like your date?" I asked confused

"Yes don't make repeat myself." Hailee looked at me shooting daggers with ever look

"Why me? You could have anyone in the school! Why me?" I finally let the anger bubbling inside me escape

"Don't raise your voice at me Y/l/n" Hailee warned

"No. I'm done with your threats. Answer me and I might do it" I crossed my arms

"No."

"Fine I won't do it then" I said before trying to walk away. Hailee gripped my wrist once again so I'm facing her

"If you don't do it. I'll have everyone i this school knowing what a dirty slut you were for me at the party." She whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine "I'll have everyone know how you screamed my name. How I made you cum over and over until you were begging me to stop. Everyone. Will. Know. Y/l/n. So be a good girl and be my plus one." Hailee smirked releasing my wrist. My skin was full of gusebumbs and I couldn't form words.

"Will you be my plus one Y/n?" Hailee asked in a stern voice

"Y-yes" I stuttered

"Good. I will text you the details." She whispered in my ear before walking away.

What the fuck am I getting myself into?

--------------------------
A/n: dont worry. Part 2 is in the making. Hope you enjoyed this one. Dont forget to comment, vote and leave requests. Thank you so much for all the support. Love ya. Byeee.