I hate you pt3

A/n: 1K READS!! OMFG! Thank you so much!

Summary: Hailee and Y/n are going to the wedding and Y/n sees a different side of Hailee which makes her question everything.

Wc: 1651

Warnings: arguing kinda
---------‐----------
It's Sunday. I usually love Sundays. I would just stay in my room and binge watch netflix the whole day. Of course that was before Hailee had me wrapped around her finger because of a drunken mistake. Yes mistake. You heard me. After our little incident in the janitors closet I realised that even though I have feelings for her I can't let her ruin my life. Which she probably will if we get in a relationship. I mean she already ruined my life. But we don't talk about that.

I bought a pretty nice dress. Not that I will use it after this but you know at least I have something that is mine. It is a long black dress.

It looks something like this:

Amazing right?!

To be honest I wanted to wear a suit but Hailee was pretty clear that I must wear a dress. So I did.

It's currently 7:55 and I'm waiting for Hailee to pick me up. My parents are on a business trip so I could do whatever I wanted. I try to pass some time by scrolling through tiktok.

8:00
Nothing
8:05
Nothing
8:10
Nothing

Ok she's really pissing me off now. Just as that thought crossed my mind a dark car pulled up in my driveway. I made my way into the car. Hailee instantly looked me up and down. She looked impressed? Disgusted? I don't even know.

"You're late" I say with an angry tone

"I know. No need to remind me Y/l/n" Hailee says gripping the steering wheel before driving away. We drive for about 10 minutes in total silence. No words. No insults. Absolutely nothing. When Hailee parks the car I try to walk out but she grips me arm pulling me back down.

"One more thing. Tonight you're my girlfriend. Okay?" Hailee says not like a question more like a statement. I nod my head and we walk out. Just the I can see her whole outfit. She's wearing a black suit with a white blouse underneath. Jesus Christ take please.

Here goes nothing.

We walk in hand in hand cause you know that's what couples do. She introduces me to her whole family as her girlfriend. I must admit her family is pretty nice. Her older brother is an amazing guy. Her parents are sweet. No let me rephrase that her mom is sweet. Her dad on the other hand is a total douche. He's been disrespectful the whole time we were talking. He must recognise me from that time I reported Hailee for bullying.

Currently me and Hailee are standing next to a wall acting like a couple. God this is exhausting. All this rich people shit is so boring.

"Do you want a drink?" Hailee snaps me out of my thoughts