Phone

A/n: just a short one for u guys since im too busy to write anything. Hope you enjoy!

Summary: idk read and find out

Wc: 588

Warnings: none
———–———————
I lay in the bed staring up at the ceiling, million thoughts overwhelming my mind. Even though I don't even want to think about the possibility that my girlfriend is cheating on me I'm not able to get it out of my head.

Maybe she is, I mean she is a celebrity and I'm just a normal barista who she met at a random coffee shop. I'm probably not good enough for her or her image so I wouldn't be surprised if she's cheating.

I turn my head sideways noticing her phone on the nightstand. My eyes look to the bathroom door and I still see it half closed. The sound of water running in my ears which means she's still showering.

Hesitantly I reach for her phone, the light shining on my face. I smile at the background which is a picture of her and I while we danced in the rain. A sense on guilt washes over me as I try and guess her password. I know I shouldn't be doing this. I trust my girlfriend but sometimes my overthinking gets the best of me and I do things I'm not proud of.

I try her password a couple of times but I'm unable to guess it. Just as I hear the door of the bathroom open fully I drop the phone in hurry.

Hailee leaves the bathroom in her underwear, her wet hair falling on her shoulders. She flashes me a smile which I return as she makes her way to the dresser in the corner of our bedroom.

"It's your birthday" she says, her back now facing me

"What?" I ask in confusion

"The password is your birthday" Hailee says pulling out a shirt and slipping it on "you can go through my phone Y/n. It's fine."

"Ha—"

"Go on" she cuts me off and I reach for her phone typing in my birthday and the phone unlcoks.

I go through her messages along with recent calls and snapchat where obviously I don't find anything. That is until I go to her dms on Instagram. The first name I see is my ex girlfriends name. My heart drops but as I open the messages I feel instant relief.

Sam:
replied to your story:
You'll never treat her the way I did.

Me:
Yeah that's the point.

You blocked this user. Tap to unblock.

I close her phone with a sigh as she now fully dressed turns to look at me. "Feel better baby?" She asks a genuine smile on her face. She didn't yell, shout, she wasn't even mad.

"Yeah much better. Thank you" I say as she sits on the bed next to me "I'm sorry"

"Nothing to be sorry for pretty girl, I know your overthinking gets too much sometimes. And I know Sam cheated on you so I understand baby." Hailee says her hands holding mine "just tell me next time baby. Ok?"

"Ok baby. Thank you" I smile as she opens her arms. Instantly I wrap my arms around her hugging her tightly.

"I love you darling"

"I love you too baby"
—————
A/n: this was something. Icl i saw a tiktok abt this so I wrote it in a oneshot. Anyway hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment and vote! I love yall! See you in the next one byeeeee!