Right person wrong time

A/n: currently going through smth like this with a friendship so i decided to write smth to make it easier ig. Im not back yet this is just cus writing helps me and I think itll be a good chapter. I love you guys and I hope you enjoy. Also its sad asf so good luck.

Summary: idk

Wc: 2550

Warnings: mentions of sh
----------------------
I lay in my bed staring up at the ceiling, countless thoughts running through my head.

Hailee and I have been dating for a few months now and the relationship wasn't perfect we've had our ups and downs. Yesterday Hailee sat me down and explained to me that she needs some time. In her words she wants to focus on herself and I totally respect her decision. The brunette explained that she doesn't want to break up she just wants us to talk less which again I respected because I want her to be happy.

Taking a deep breath, I unsuccessfully try to stop tears from rolling down. Sniffling I pick up my phone which was on the bed next to me. A small smile on my face when I notice Hailees name across my screen.

Darling❤️
Hey my love
How are you doing?

Me
Hi darling
I'm ok
How r u

Darling❤️
Just ok my love?

Me
Yeah I'm just thinking about yesterday

Darling❤️
Yeah same
Can I come over?

More tears spill from my eyes as I read the text.

Me
Mhm ofc ml

Darling❤️
Ok
I'll be over in 10
you liked this message 17:50

I roll out of bed, going to the bathroom and splashing cold water on my face. After that I make my way to the living room couch sitting on it and waiting patiently for Hailee to enter my apartment.

10 minutes later

A key turning in the door immediately grabs my attention, my head turns towards it as I see the taller brunette close the door gently, before lifting her head and smiling towards me.

She slowly makes her way towards me eyes still locked on mine. Her body sits next to mine, still keeping a reasonable distance. I bring my knees up resting my chin on them and wrapping my hands around my legs.

The silence which surrounds us speaks a thousand words. I take a deep breath, fighting the tears back.

"I'm so sorry Y/n" Hailee breaks the silence

"It's ok, Haiz" I sigh turning my head towards her with a smile and tear glossed eyes

Hailee shakes her head her gaze flying to her hands which rest in her lap "It's not ok"

"I know" I sigh, feeling a tear slowly fall down "but please don't be sorry"

"What else am I supposed to say? I hurt you Y/n. I will always be sorry for that." Hailee says her teary hazel eyes finding mine again

"You didn't mean to H-"

"I still did" Hailee interuptes me "I promised I would never hurt you and I fucking did" A tears slips form her angry eyes

"I'm not mad at you Hailee and I don't hate you" I say, shifting closer to her and swinging my legs down from the sofa

"How could you say that? I hurt you! Why don't you hate me?!" Hailees voice increases thick with confusion and anger which is mostly directed at herself