Josh(requested)

A/n: a request from haizfrfrfr. Hope yall enjoy it

Summary: Y/n and Hailee broke up but Y/n still loves Hailee. So what happens when Hailee is spotted with someone special and Y/n gets jealous.

Wc: 1311

Warnings: Josh
---------------------
I lazily stumble downstairs of my apartment. As I enter kitchen I spot my roommate sitting at the island eating breakfast.

"Morning" I mumble opening one of the cabinets

"Morning" she says as her eyes glance in my direction then back at her phone

I take a bowl out of the cabinet and place it on the counter before filling it with cereal. After that I stumble to the fridge and take the milk out before pouring it into the bowl with cereal. I take a spoon out and sit next to my roommate.

I slip my phone out of my pocket and scroll through social media before answering some messages from my close friends.

"Y/n?" My roommate says

"Yeah?" I ask facing her. The look  on her face says pure shock "whats wrong?" I question in hope for some answers

She doesn't say anything instead she just gives me her phone. My eyes scan over the phone as I take in the words on the page. A feeling of jealousy and anger mixed with sadness fills my senses. Even after a minute I'm still reading the headline which says:"Hailee and Josh a new hot couple?"

"Y/n?" Emma shakes me slightly snapping me out of my trance

"What?" I ask averting my eyes from her phone

"You okay? You've been staring at that for a couple of minutes now" she says giving me a soft smile

"Yeah I'm fine" I fake a smile, trying my best to hold my tears back

"You sure?" Emma asks and I nod handing her phone back to her.

"I'm just a bit- shocked I guess" I respond, taking another spoon of my cereal "I mean it shouldn't bother me cause you know-- we broke up but I just--I don't know" I mumble

"Y/n just because you broke up doesn't mean all your feelings went away... it's perfectly fine if you are shocked, sad or even angry" Emma smiles placing her hand on top of mine

"Yeah I guess. Thank you Em" I smile flickering my eyes to hers

"Anytime bae" she laughs
----------------
Emma and I leave my car and make our way into a house. The music blared through the walls along. As we enter the house we are greeted by its owner and a friend of ours that invited us to this party.

I enter the kitchen leaving Emma behind because I need a drink. Not one a few drinks. Every time I try to forget Hailee she somehow finds her way back into my mind and just occupies it. Alcohol seems to help so why not.

Hailee and I broke up a couple of months ago. Our relationship was rocky for a while and one night after the biggest fight we've ever had I decided to end our relationship.

The break up has been hard for me since I was and still am so in love with her. Ever since I've seen that article about Hailee and Josh I've been wondering how did she move on that quickly? And with him?

After chugging down my drink my heart stops at the people who entered the kitchen. Hailee and Josh enter the kitchen hand in hand as they laugh.

Hailee stops in her tracks as her eyes find mine. I flash her a fake smile as my fingers dig in my palms. Seeing Hailee with Josh all happy makes me angry and kind of jealous.

"Hi Y/n" she smiles letting go of Joshes hand

"Hi" I say barely above whisper level before taking another drink. Josh makes his way next to me and takes two drinks from the counter.

"She doesn't like beer" I murmur taking another sip from the cup.

"Sorry?" Josh says

"I said that Hailee doesn't like beer" I repeat and Josh looks at me confused "here" I hand him a cup of vodka. He puts down one of the beer cups and takes the vodka cup "she loves that" as I say that I look at Hailee who flashes me a soft smile

"Thank you I guess" Josh says making his way back to Hailee. Hailee looks at me and leaves with Josh.

"Fucking hell" I murmur to myself before chugging another drink. I make my way to the living room where people are dancing, making out and mainly drinking.

My eyes wonder around and get stuck to a particular couple. Hailee and Josh. Her hands are wrapped around his neck while his are on her hips guiding them to music. Their faces are inches away as they stare in each other eyes. My nails uncontrollably dig into my palms as my jaw clenched. Just before I could storm out, Hailee turns her head making eye contact with me as a small smirk tugs on her lips.

After that I stormed out of the house barely holding in the tears forming in my eyes.

"Y/n wait!" I hear behind me. I turn around seeing Hailee.

"What do you want?" I coldly ask "shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" Hailee furrows her eyebrows in confusion

"Josh. Your boyfriend"

"Oh he isn't my boyfriend" Hailee laughs

"Oh really?" I scoff "Well then you better tell him that. He clearly wants to fuck you"

"Why do you care what I do? We aren't together anymore" Hailee raises her voice a little bit

"Because I love you Hailee!" I shout before thinking about it

"Oh so now you love me... you were the one that broke up with me!" She shouts

"Yeah because I was mad at you.. not because I stopped loving you!" I shout staring directly in the brunettes hypnotising hazel eyes "you are the one that moved on quickly!"

"Moved on?" Hailee scoffs "what makes you think I moved on?"

"All the fucking articles about you and Josh the way you two interact with each other... you moved on" I mumble, feeling Hailee take a step closer

"I went on one date with him and thats it. He isn't my boyfriend Y/n" she explains in a serious tone

"And going on dates isn't moving on?" I scoff

"No because I went on a date with him to forget you.. to try and maybe move on. But I can't. I love you and no matter who it is Josh or some random girl they can never replace you.." Hailee whispers only a step away from me "I fucking love you and I know we broke up for a reason but maybe we can--" Hailee was cut off by my lips on hers. She was shocked at first but then moved her lips against mine in a slow passionate kiss.

She moves her hands to my waist while mine are on her neck pulling her as close as humanly possible. Her lips are like an addiction that I've gone too long without. Our lips melt against each other until she pulls away to catch her breath.

"Can we try again?" Hailee breathlessly says

"Yeah" I smile pressing her lips against mine again.
-------------
A/n:yall I'm so sorry that I havent been posting. I have had writers block and started my exams in school so I literally had no time or inspiration to write. But im back now and ill try to update at least once a week.

Anyway hope yall enjoyed this! Love you all stay safe! Just a note that if you want to request pm me otherwise i loose the requests so yh. Don't forget to comment,vote and request! And check out my other book! Until next time byeeeee!