Hometown

A/n: yes yes ik ive been gone for long but im backkkkkk. And yh hope u enjoy this. Love you all!!!!

Summary: Y/n is back in her hometown and many surprises await her arrival. (Look at me writing a real summary for once)

Wc: 1360

Warnings: makeout, smoking
-------------------
3rd person pov:

Coulds crowd the sky as yet another plane lands at a small airport in a small town at south California.

One of the first people out of that plane is Y/n. Headphones in her ear as the cool air hits her skin. A backpack is slung over her shoulder which she adjusts when she steps out of the plane. The y/h/c hair girl turns around catching a glimpse of her parents who wave to her.

With a sigh she steps to the side deciding to wait for her parents, her younger sister joining her side.

"It's a bit chilly." Her sister remarks while pulling a hoodie over head.

"It's alright." Y/n shrugs taking the headphones out of her ear so she can hear her sister better.

"Excited to be back?" The younger girl asks glancing up at her sister.

"Sure." Y/n shrugs a little bit of sarcasm lacing her words. "You?" She asks turning to her sister.

"Yeah, I really am." She smiles brightly at her sister making the older girl smile as well.

Their parents approach them and all four of them make their way through the airport.
-------
Currently it is 7pm and Y/n's parents have just dropped her off at the popular hang out spot in their town. Y/n is meeting some friends here and she isn't necessarily excited but it does feel good to be back where she grew up.

"Y/n!" One of her friends exclaims when she sees her, running into her embrace.

"Dana! I missed you." Y/n chuckles welcoming the girl into her embrace.

"How have you been?" Dana asks pulling out of Y/n's embrace.

What follows is just a casual catch up as they walk towards a bench where a couple of people sit. Y/n recgonises all of the people on the bench. After they all exchange their hi's Y/n takes a seat on the bench the group quickly falling into conversation.

"Hey guys." A voice says behind Y/n. Y/n turns around seeing one of her acquaintances Hailee Steinfeld. "Y/n?" The brunette asks a smile on her face. "What are you doing here?"

"I came for my cousins wedding." Y/n smiles standing up and embracing Hailee in a quick hug.

"I haven't seen you in so long." Hailee says, taking a seat opposite Y/n.
---------
1 hour later

The group on the bench has left to go to the store well everyone except Hailee and Y/n. The two are too caught up in talking that they barely noticed the group around them leave.

"Remeber all those times we sat together on the bus?" Hailee asks her gaze focusing on Y/n.

"I do! That was so fucking fun." The younger girl chuckles.

"It was. It really was." Hailee smiles, reaching into her pocket and taking out a packet of cigarettes.

Y/n's face scrunches in confusion as she watches the older girl take out a cigarette placing it between her lips, before bringing a lighter and lighting up the cigarette between her lips. After that Hailee shoves the pack of cigarettes back into her pocket, zipping the pocket up.

"You smoke?" Y/n asks and Hailee smiles at the girl blowing out the smoke in her mouth.

"Yeah, have been for like a year now." Hailee responds taking another drag if the cigarette. "So sorry I didn't ask, do you mind me smoking here?" She asks.

"No, no go ahead I don't mind." The younger girl shakes her head.

"Why do you look so confused?" Hailee chuckles at the girl sitting across from her.

"Just a bit surprised you smoke." Y/n answers honestly.

"Really?" Hailee asks.

"Yeah, you always used to go on how you hated smoking and anything to do with it, so it surprised me when you just started smoking in front of me." Y/n explains, involuntarily breathing in the smoke that the older girl is blowing out.

"Well that was 3 years ago. Shit changed I guess." Hailee says, tapping the cigarette with her fingers ash falling from the tip of the cigarette.

"Yeah I guess it did." Y/n shrugs, finding Hailee's eyes which are already focused on her.

The two make eye contact for the millionth time that night, but this time Y/n feels her heart skip a beat as Hailee's deep hazel eyes focus on her and only her.

Y/n couldn't deny it, Hailee is beautiful, she always was. Everything about her is beautiful. From the way her hair falls so elegantly on her shoulder all the way to the way her hands move. Y/n finds her eyes flickering down to the brunettes pink lips.

"Want a drag?" Hailee breaks the silence between them and therefore the built up tension. Y/n snaps out of her trance, looking back into Hailee's eyes.

"I'm good thanks." Y/n smiles at the older girl, who shrugs her shoulders, taking yet another drag of the toxic cigarette.

Hailee couldn't deny the younger girls attractiveness either  and she definitely couldn't deny the crush on the girl she always had.

It wasn't her fault really the y/h/c girl was truly beautiful. Hailee has always admired the way the girl carries herself, the way she talks and practically everything about her.

"Why do you smoke?" Y/n's question takes Hailee by surprise. Her eyebrows scrunch as she tries to find the perfect answer for the y/h/c girl.

"Why not." She shrugs her shoulders as the a small laugh slips past the younger girls lips. "Wanna go on a walk?" She asks, putting out the cigarette in her hand by throwing it on the floor and then stepping on it.

"Sure." Y/n nods as both girls stand up from the bench.
-------
The moon lights up the tree where our two girls sit. Their walk has come to and end and now they are sitting under a random tree.

Hailee has just put out her 3rd cigarette that night and Y/n's head is leaned back against the tree as she admires the stars in the sky.

Feeling bold at that moment Hailee turns to the girl next to her and says "You're really pretty you know?"

Y/n turns her head sideways, feeling Hailee's breath as the girls are so close together. Y/n's cheeks have already turned a shade of pink from Hailee's earlier compliment.

"Thank you." She whispers, her eyes flickering to the older girls lips as she licks her own.

Hailee's heart thumps against her chest so much that she thought the other girl could definetley hear it. Y/n shares the same concern as she has never felt her heart beat that fast for anyone.

Without much thinking Hailee connects their lips, her hand travelling to Y/n's cheek. Y/n stays frozen for a second but the feeling of soft lips against hers is enough to make her kiss back with as much passion as Hailee.

Hailee's hands travel down to Y/n's waist and she tugs on it, making the younger girl move so she's straddling Hailee, her legs on either side of the older girls thighs.

The kiss doesn't stop until Hailee pulls away desperately gasping for air.

"Hailee." Y/n squirms searching for any friction but when she can't find any she whines making a smirk tug on Hailee's face.

"C'mon let's go, my house isn't far from here."
-------------
A/n: hope yall enjoyed that cus i have no fckn idea what that was. I love yall! Thanks for the support! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Question of the day:
City or countryside?
Answer in the comments!

As always my loves take care of urself and stay safe! Byeeeee!

Psssst!!!
I'm so proud of you<3