First I love you

A/n: hope yall like this one

Summary: First I love you

Wc: 1225

Warnings: none
---------------------------------
I wake up to the feeling of soft kisses being placed on my face.

"Wake up my love" I hear Hailee whisper, before placing more kisses on my face; causing a smile to tug on my lips. I decide to pretend I'm still asleep. "I know you're awake dummy" Hailee chuckles placing a final kiss on my lips, this time I kiss back

"Morning" I whisper, flickering my eyes open

"Morning" Hailee smiles, placing her hand on my cheek and caressing it softly. She places a kiss on my forehead,  making me blush like an idiot "you're cute when you blush" Hailee smiles as she pulls away

"I'm not blushing" I defensively say. I know I'm lying, but I don't want to admit it

"Yes you are" Hailee laughs

"No I'm not"

"Okay what if I... do this" Hailee smirks before snaking her hand around my waist pulling me closer to her. Her hot breath on my lips, while her eyes pierce through mine. She leans in placing a soft kiss on my lips, and one on my cheek. I feel my cheeks heat up at the gestures. Hailee pulls away and smiles. "See you're blushing"

"Fine I was" I admit "but just because you are too cute" I smile and place another kiss on her lips. As we pull away Hailee opens her arms and I immediately cuddle up to her; feeling her warmth surround me.

After about an hour of cuddling and kissing Hailee and I finally get up from our bed and got ready for the day.

It was one of rare days that Hailee was home the entire day. We decided to spend the whole day together since we didn't really get enough of time together for the past month.

We just finished lunch and are on our way to a park nearby. Our fingers interlocked together, as we both laugh.

Eventually we get to the park and find a nice place on the grass. Hailee lays down on the grass and I snuggle up to her side. Her arm wrapped around me while I wrap mine around her waist. We stare up at the clouds, pointing out all the different shapes.

The sun starts setting down and the sky reflects all the different colours. Hailee is sitting next to me as we admire the sunset. The brunette tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. She then rests her hand on my cheek and leans in finally connecting our lips in a slow passionate kiss. We pull apart resting our foreheads together with wide smile on our lips.

In the moment three words never said in this relationship almost slip from my lips. 'I love you'. The truth is I've loved her for some time now, but I'm scared to express it. My last relationship ended after I said I love you, and Hailee got hurt because in her last relationship because she loved that person but he didn't love her back. So the phrase is a touchy subject for both of us. That's why for the year we've been dating neither of us has ever said it.

"We should go home" Hailee whispers

"Yeah" I respond pecking her lips again

We gather our stuff and make our way back home. After entering the apartment we make our way in the kitchen to make some dinner. Hailee gathers the ingredients from the fridge while I gather some more from the cabinets.

"What are we making?" I ask as I try to understand what all these labels mean. I don't cook, because I have no idea how and I would probably burn the entire apartment.

"We are making pasta in vegetable sauce" Hailee responds, closing the fridge and walking over to me. I pick up some red stuff and I don't understand the label. Hailee chuckles taking it from my hands and putting it back "that's red pepper my love and trust me you don't want that in your pasta" she smiles, placing a kiss on my cheek. I look at her confused and she laughs. She places her hands on my waist and lifts me on the counters. I smile and blush. Again. "Just sit here and look pretty. I'll make dinner" she places a kiss on my lips

"I can do that" I smile against her lips. Hailee chuckles and walks away. She rolls her sleeves up to her elbows and starts preparing dinner.

Hailee is currently mixing some sauce in the pot on the stove.

"This is so good" Hailee says as she tastes some of the sauce "want a taste?" She asks me, flickering her eyes in my direction

"Sure" I smile expecting her to hand me a spoon. Instead she smirks walking in between my legs and pressing a kiss against my lips. I snake my hands to her neck, pressing her lips harder against mine. Hailee traces her cold hands under my hoodie. A slight moan slips past my lips allowing Hailees tongue inside. Out tongues dance together until air is needed. We both pant breathlessly as we pull away.

"Does it taste good?" Hailee smirks

"Amazing" I smile. Hailee places a final kiss against my lips before returning back to the stove.
----------------
"Dinner was amazing babe" I compliment as Hailee and I place our dirty dishes in the sink

"Thank you my love" the brunette smiles

I glance over at the window noticing it's raining. An idea pops in my head.

"Haiz?"

"Yes?" Hailee responds

"Can we go dance in the rain?" I question; noticing a big smile form on Hailees face

"Fuck yeah" Hailee says making me laugh

We make our way downstairs and exit the building. Hailee places her phone down on the covered part of the patio. She plays 'perfect' by Ed Sheeran, before making her way over to me.

We step into the rain, allowing it to completely soak our clothes. Hailee places her hands on my waits as mine wrap around her neck. Our now wet bodies pressed together as we slowly sway to music. Our eyes meet and we smile to each other. The taller girl leans down placing her soft lips against mine.  Our lips part, our foreheads resting together.

"Hailee?" I quietly say

"Yes my love?" She responds, matching my tone. I take another quick glance in her hypnotising hazel orbs.

"I love you" I whisper

"You do?" Hailee asks surprised

"Yeah I do" I confirm, smiling

"I love you too" Hailee whispers, bringing our lips together once again. The song finishes, but we still stay in each others embrace. "Let's go in, I don't want us to get sick" Hailee smiles

I nod and we make our way back into the apartment. We quickly take a shower together and get ready for bed. Hailee lays down and I lay on top of her. My head on her chest listening to her steady heartbeat, while her fingers comb through my hair.

"Goodnight Haiz" I whisper as I feel my eyelids become more heavy

"Goodnight Y/n/n. I love you" Hailee whispers, kissing the top of my head

"I love you too"
-----------------------
A/n: some fluff for yall since I have been posting a lot of angst lately. Hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to comment, vote and request! Love you! Stay safe! Byeeeee!