Straight

A/n: hope yall enjoy this one

Summary: Hailee and Y/n hook-up, but Y/n is convinced she is straight

Wc: 974

Warnings: makeout
--------------------------
I wake up in an unfamiliar bedroom. My eyes scan my surroundings, taking everything in. My head pounds and I sit up straight on the bed.

The last thing I remember was leaving a party with Hailee. We've been friends for some time now. We're not close but like you know she's someone I would get coffee sometimes, but that's it.

I notice a nite on the bedside table and I pick it up in hopes of finding out where the fuck I am.

Sorry I had to leave, I have a interview. I'll be back around 12, help yourself to breakfast. I'm hoping we could talk about last night.
Hailee

I drop the note in shock. I hooked up with Hailee? I hooked up with a woman?!

No, no it can't be I'm straight. I was never attracted to her or any other woman. It was probably just the alcohol. Right?

I unravel myself from the sheets and drop some of Hailees clothes on since mine are nowhere to be seen.

I drag myself to a fairly big and modern kitchen. As I scan the kitchen I notice my phone on the counter along with mine and Hailees clothes decorating the white tiles.

Ignoring the mess of the clothes, I take some cereal from the counter and pour myself a bowl. I glance at a clock on the wall 10:30.

Great. I have 1:30 in an unknown apartment that belongs to a woman I hooked up with.

I pick up my phone and decide to go to the toilet. I enter the toilet and notice some unpacked toothbrushes on the counter, with a heart note on it. I assume that Hailee left it.

I unpack the toothbrush and I glance at the mirror. My reflection shocks me as I notice a couple of dark purple hickies scattered across my neck. I trace my fingers over them, as the memories from last night come flooding back.

All I can focus on are the memories of how Hailees soft hands traced each inch of my body. Her lips on mine, her body pressed against mine. Loud breathes and moans each of us shared.

I shake my head and quickly start brushing my teeth to try and forget all the memories.

After I finished brushing my teeth I make my way to the living room and sit down on the couch. I scroll down tik tok to try and pass time.
-----------------
I finally hear the door open and Hailee walks through.

"Y/n?!" She yells as I stand up and make my way to the hallway. Hailee smirks as she notices her hoodies and shorts on me. "Wow, I could get used to this" she smirks making her way to me

"No" I shortly say, trying to keep my distance from her "listen Hailee, last night was a mistake" I express, and Hailee chuckles

"A mistake? Really Y/n?" She laughs, now standing a few feet away from me

"Y-yes it was. I'm straight Hailee" I mumble, walking backwards to try and avoid Hailee

"Straight?" Hailee husks, trapping my body in between her and the wall. Her hands placed on my waist, and our lips inches apart. I nod, feeling her hands push me deeper into a wall.

My heart rate increases as her intoxicating sent invades my nose. My mind wants me to push her off, but my body craves her touch.

"Then stop me" she whispers before connecting her lips with mine. I kiss her back and tangle my hands in her hair. She removes her hands from my waist and takes both of my wrists pinning them above my head. For a second she disconnects our lips and stares in my eyes.

Her left hand remains on my pinned up hands, while her right one trails down to my neck, brushing over the love bites she left. A smirk spreads across her face as she admires her work.

"Still straight?" She smirks

"Y-yes" I stutter

"Why are you lying my love?" She rasps, tightening the grip on my wrists

"I'm not" I respond

"If you are straight" she leans over to whisper in my ear "then why are you pinned up against the wall, with my body pressed up against yours" she husks pressing her body more against mine. My breath hitches, as goosebumps raise on my skin "and why are your hands pinned up against the wall?" She once again tightens her grasp on my hands "and most important of all, why aren't you doing anything about it?"

I open my mouth to speak, but no words come out. Hailee chuckles and once again stares in my eyes.

"Cat got your tongue?" She rasps, running her thumb across my bottom lip "c'mon, tell me what you want"

"Y-you. Please" I beg, as I feel my body become more desperate for her touch

"So you're not straight?" She teases, letting her right hand trail down to my inner thighs

"N-no I'm not" I shake my head "please Hailee touch me" I beg, letting a desperate moan slip past my lips

"I don't think you deserve to be touched angel" she husks taking her hand away from my thigh. I whimper at the lost of contact "maybe later" she whispers pecking my lips and releasing my hands. She walks away to the kitchen as I stand there trying to process what just happened.
---------------------------------------
A/n: sorry for robbing yall from some smut, I just wasnt in the mood to write it but i'll write some soon. Anyway thank you guys for reading. Don't forget to comment, vote and request! Love yall! Byeeeee!