Baby

A/n: someone wanted more oneshots of Hailee and Y/n being moms so I made this. Hope yall enjoy!

Summary: Y/n and Hailee had a baby

Wc: 937

Warnings: none
-------------
I shuffle in bed snapping my eyes open as I hear cries coming from the baby monitor.

As I pull the covers of my body Hailee places a hand on my stomach stopping me.

"I'll do it" she whispers

"It's ok Haiz I c--"

"You did it last time. I'll do it" She says getting up and flushing me a smile "rest my love you need it" she leans down kissing my lips softly before walking out of our bedroom.

I smile to myself pulling the covers back over me and snuggling in the warmth of our shared bed. My eyes become heavier and heavier until I finally doze off to sleep.
------
My arm extends trying to find Hailee next to me but nothing. Snapping my eyes open I glance at the clock which reads 3:15. She's been gone for 20 minutes. What's taking so long?

I get up from our bed and walk down the corridor reaching our daughters room. The door is creaked open. I open it slightly more and look inside.

My heart warms with happiness at the sight in front of me. Hailee is on one of the chairs with our daughter against her chest. One of our daughters small hands are tugging at Hailees shirt while the other one is tightly wrapped around Hailee finger. Next to them is an empty bottle which I assume Hailee made.

I lean against the door frame admiring my two girls. Hailee places a kiss on her head before continuing quietly and soothingly singing to our daughter. Her eyes are looking at her lovingly.

Hailees eyes snap at my direction and a smile immediately tugs on her lips. I push myself of the door frame and make my way over.

"Hi" Hailee whispers

"Hi" I smile crouching down and rubbing a hand over our daughters back

"She's adorable" Hailee smiles hugging the baby tighter to her chest

"Yeah she is" I say meeting my wifes eyes. Her eyes are full of love and happiness

"I made her a bottle.. she was hungry and I didn't wanna bother you so" Hailee explains and I nod

"Yeah that's okay" I smile both of our heads snapping at the direction of the door as we hear it open slightly.

"Mama?" Theo whispers rubbing his eyes with a teddy in his right hand

"Hey buddy" I smile as he toddles over to Hailee and I "Why are you awake?"

"I heard baby sis crying so I wanted to check on her" He explains with a slight smile on his face. I flicker my eyes to Hailees to a see a huge smile spread across her face.

"She's okay buddy don't worry" Hailee whispers

"Come here" I sit down on the floor next to the chair and open my arms. Theo immediately wraps his arms around me. I smile lifting him off the floor with me. "Look baby sis is okay" I point to the baby in Hailees arms who is sleeping peacefully

"She's so cute mama" Theo whispers smiling down at his sister and at Hailee

"She is isn't she?" Hailee smiles. Theo places his head on my shoulder and I feel him almost doze off to sleep.

"Why don't we get you to bed buddy?" I whisper making eye contact with Hailee while rubbing his back.

"Mhm" Theo hums hugging me tighter

"I got this my love, go put him to bed" Hailee smiles and I nod

I carefully make my way across the hall to Theos room. He's already asleep in my arms. I place him down in his bed and put the covers over him. He shuffles hugging his teddy bear closer to his chest.

"Sweet dreams buddy" I place a kiss on his forehead before tucking him in and leaving the room.

As I exit I see Hailee laying our daughter down in her crib carefully. Smiling I enter the room.

"Sweet dreams darling" Hailee whispers kissing our daughters forehead. She turns noticing me. "Hey"

"Hey" I walk over to the crib kissing our daughter on the forehead "sweet dreams sweetheart"

As I pull back I see Hailee just quietly admiring me and our daughter. She wraps her arm around my waist bringing me closer to her side. I rest my head on her shoulder as we admire our sleeping newborn.

"We should sleep" I mumble yawning

"Yeah let's go" We exit the bedroom quietly shutting the door. "I'll just say goodnight to Theo and I'll be there" Hailee says pecking my lips and walking into our sons bedroom. I nod making my way down the hall.

I lay in bed snuggling under the warm covers as I notice my wife enter the bedroom. She smiles at me and lays in bed facing me.

"I love you Haiz" I say connecting our lips in a short kiss

"I love you too Y/n/n" she smiles as we pull apart. I snuggle up to her side burying my face in her neck as she wraps one arm around me. "Goodnight my love" she whispers

"Goodnight baby" I say as I drift off to sleep
----------
A/n: hope yall enjoyed some fluff! I have a lot of requests so for now I have to close requests! So until further announcement requests are closed.
Anyway thabk you for the support! Love you guys!don't forget to comment and vote! Until next time stay safe byeeeee!