I hate you pt2

A/n: here ya go part 2! I know its short but dont worry part 3 is going to be pretty long. This is just so you guys dont wait too long. Anyway enjoy!

Summary: a few days before the weding

Wc: 700 (short ik)

Warnings: bullying, verbal abuse
-----------------------------

I don't understand why Hailee wants ME at this wedding. She hasn't been answering my questions but I don't want to push it since you know I don't want to be in a wheelchair for the wedding.

It's been a few days since she asked me to be her plus one. Since then she hasn't really been hitting me she would mainly just take my money. Which I know sounds horrible but trust me it's better than someone beating the shit out of you.

I'm currently in my room just relaxing to some music while doing my homework. I glance down at my phone and notice a notification. It's the devil herself aka Hailee Steinfeld.

Devil😈:
Wedding is on Sunday. I'll pick you up at 8. Wear a dress black or white. No colours.

Me:
I don't have any dresses

Devil😈:
Figure it out

Me:
Fine

I put my phone on silent and leave it next to me. How does she expect me to buy a dress when she keeps taking my money?!

(Time skip)
It's currently Friday. One more day and I'm out of this hell hole. I haven't seen Hailee all day. Maybe she's ill. Please tell me she's ill.

I was standing next to my locker getting my biology book for second period. I glance at the clock and notice I should get going. Just as I was passing a janitors closet I felt a pair of hands grabbing my waist and pulling me inside. I tried to scream but a hand was placed over my mouth. My back was against the wall. And that's when I noticed Hailee standing in front of me. Her hand was still on my mouth but I quickly slapped it away.

"What the fuck Hailee?" I whisper yelled

"Watch your tone Y/l/n" Hailee warned

"Sorry" I mumbled. "What do you want?" I asked

"Did you get a dress for Sunday?" Hailee asked more calmly

"Y-yes" I stuttered when I felt her hands on my waist pushing me deeper into the wall

"Good. Guess I don't have to beat you up" Hailee chuckled making eye contact with me

"Please don't" I whispered

"We'll see how Sunday goes. Then I'll think about it" Hailee whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine "we'll see if you're going to be a good girl. Oh wait you prefer dirty little slut. If I remember correctly." Hailee slightly gripped my waist. My eyes widened at her statement. I bit my lip suppressing a moan. Why am I attracted to her? All she ever does is hurt me. But her perfect voice, her perfect body, her beautiful hazel eyes, her beautiful brown hair that falls so elegantly on her shoulders. She is a goddess. But she hurts me not just emotionally physically as well.

"Fuck you Hailee" I pushed her off me

"I bet you would love that" Hailee chuckled

"I'm serious after Sunday stay the fuck away from me. If you even try anything I swear to God I will kill you." I yell at her as tears start to well in my eyes.

"Remember how that went last time? You got suspended Y/n. Not me. Because guess what? You are no one and you are pathetic. Nobody loves you Y/n." Hailees words stung. Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I didn't even notice. I hear this every day. You would think I'm used to it by now but it hurts every single time. Hailee stepped closer to me so I'm against the wall again.

"Please don't hit me" I whimpered quietly

"As I said. Pathetic." And with that Hailee walked out. Leaving me alone. My back slid down the wall. I buried my head in my hands and sobbed quietly.

I hate this. I hate how she has a control over me. I hate that sometimes she gives me hope it will get better just so she can make it 10 times worse. I hate that I like her. I hate Hailee Steinfeld.

-----------------
A/n: honestly dont know how im gonna make them a couple by the end. But I'll figure it out. Thanl you for reading and dont forget to vote comment and leave requests. Love ya. Byeeee.