FBI pt1

A/n: had this one on my mind for so long. Hope yall enjoy. Also like Hailee and Y/n aren't famous in this so deal with it.

Summary: read and find out

Wc: 1305

Warnings: blood, crime scene, death
——————————
I scan my key card on the door, pushing it open with my right hand. With a smile on my face I scan the room full of people with their heads buried in the technological world.

"Agent Y/l/n! You're late" Agent Huston approach me with a slight smile on his face

"Shut up" I playfully hit his arm, taking a sip of the coffee which is in my left hand

"Y/l/n! Huston! Meeting room now!" Our section chief agent Prentiss, says from the little platform which leads to the meeting room

Me and Jaime exchange looks and make our way to the meeting room.

He opens the door, holding it for me as we enter. Around the table in the middle sits our team.

Jennifer Jereau aka JJ, a tall blonde. She's in her seat flipping through the case file in front of her.

Spencer Reid, a slim, tall brunette. The genius of our team. He's also looking through the file, while playing with a pen in his right hand.

David Rossi, a quite short but a very wise older man. The father of our team. He's looking at Jaime and I greeting us both with a smile.

Derek Morgan, a tall, muscular man. He's not paying much attention to the case file, his laughter filling the room as he talks to a girl from our tech team.

Penelope Garcia, a short, plump woman always dresses in bright colours. She's holding a tablet close to her chest while talking to Derek.

Emily Prentiss, a taller, middle aged woman always dressed in a nice suit. She's very focused, flipping through the file her face filling with disgust. She flickers her eyes to Jamie and I motioning with her hand to our seats.

Jamie and I make our way to our seats. Me sitting next to JJ and Jamie sitting next to Reid.

JJ looks up from the file offering me a warm smile which I return. Before Emily starts speaking I pull myself closer to the table, and shrugging my blazer off my shoulders, leaving me in a plain black shirt.

"So what do we got?" Jamie speaks his gaze directed towards Emily and Penelope.

"Well" Emily starts motioning to the screen behind her "John Jones a 45 male, found dead in his apartment" I flip my case file open, seeing the images from the crime scene as well ad Johns picture with background information.

"Any idea what happened?" I ask lifting my head and looking at Emily. She sighs as Penelope changes the slide of the screen, allowing us to see the crime scene pictures.

The pictures show, a lot of broken furniture scattered all around the apartment along with a bag of drugs and money on the coffee table next to Johns lifeless body.

"Looks like a failed drug deal" Reid points out "Why were we called in?"

"Because of this" the slide changes and my heart immediately drops at the sight. The new slide shows a picture of the floor, where the date 12/4/2020 shows. The date seems to be written in blood.

My heart rate picks up, as I feel everyones eyes on me. Tears build in my eyes, but I fight hard to push them back, clearing my throat.

"Y/n you ok?" JJ asks, placing a hand on mine

"Uhm-yeah I'm ok" I nod my head, forcing a smile

"Obviously we are all familiar with that date, and it cannot be a coincidence. By the way this crime scene is staged it has to be what we are all thinking about" Emily says

"Yeah I totally agree" David nods "take a closer look at the money, it has the same imprint as the one we found back in 2020"

I take a deep breath, as Emily zooms in on the picture of the money.

"Yes Dave that's right" Reid says, still looking at the picture "this kind of dollars are only made with special gangs, and the one that uses them the most and the one that we are all familiar with Lions." Reid starts averting his eyes across the table as he speaks. "They introduced it in the late 2018 as a way to track their money–so when they do a deal, they can track it–before attacking and getting the money back—which for them is a great profit of course"

"True" Derek says "we have any idea why John would be involved with a gang?"

"No, none" Penelope shakes her head "I ran three background checks and came up with zero"

"Maybe he's good at covering his tracks or—" JJ starts but I cut her off

"–or he has a fake name"

"Exactly" she sighs

"Okay so" Emily says grabbing everyones attention "JJ, Y/n I want you at the crime scene try and find something that could help us" JJ and I nod at her "Reid and Rossi can you interview his close friends and any family Penelope found and Derek and I will try and find any dirt on him with Penelope" She explains as everyone nods, standing up I pick my blazer and slip it on.

"Ready?" JJ asks, I smile at her nodding my head
———————
"You find anything?" JJ asks as she enters the living room

"Nope" I trace my fingers at the spine of books "what about you?" I ask but I'm met with silence, leaving it for a few seconds before I finally turn around. JJ is crouching on the floor, lifting up the carpet slightly with a shocked expression on her face.

"JJ?" I approach her

"Y/n–" she says, flipping the carpet so I can see what she sees. My eyes widen in shock as I see my name written out in blood.

"What the-" I crouch down, swallowing hard

"We need to lift up the carpet" JJ says getting up and I follow her. Together, we lift up the coffee table moving it to the side, after that I push the couch slightly allowing the blonde to lift up the whole carpet.

She flips it over allowing us to see under it. Along with my name there is a name of every member of our team and....and my wife's name.

"Oh my–" JJ sighs in shock

"What the fuck?" I scan the floor, reading everything once again "This is–bigger than what we thought"

"I'll call the others" JJ says, steeping out of the room. I nod taking out my phone and pressing at Hailees contact.

Tye line rings for a dew seconds before she picks up and I instantly sigh in relief.

"Hi my love! How's work?" She asks in a cheerful tone, a smile tugging on my face

"Hi darling, works ok I guess" I answer leaning my back against a wall

"Another hard case?" She asks

"Yeah, I'll probably be late tonight" I respond, leaning my head back

"That's ok my love don't worry" Hailee smiles

"Ok darling I have to go, I'll call later"

"Okay my love. I love you stay safe." Hailee says

"I love you too, bye"

"Bye"

I hang up the phone, sighing in relief that she's okay.
——————
A/n: it was supposed ot be only one chapter but I have sm to write abt this so i decided to do a mini series cus y not. Any yes I did take characters from criminal minds so deal with it.

The pt2 is coming soon dw my loves. Don't forget to comment and vote!

Love yall! Until next time stay safe byeeeee!