Mystery player pt2

A/n: the long awaited pt 2. Hope u enjoyyyy! Requested by I_am_cyan

Summary: pt2

Wc: 1427

Warnings: Josh Allen
------------------
Hailee's pov:
"You'll do good babe." I smile at my boyfriend who's sitting on my bed.

"I know." He says, standing up to face me. "You look pretty Haiz." He smirks placing his hands on my waist.

"Thank you." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck. He leans in kissing my lips, and pulling me closer by gripping my waist.

"Josh," I sigh uncomfortably as his kisses trail to my neck. "Not now." I say, putting my hands on his shoulders and trying to push him off of me.

"C'mon babe i'll be quick." He says, continuing the kisses on my neck.

"I'm not in the mood." I say, and he pulls away, groaning.

"You never fucking are." He rolls his eyes in annoyance, before brushing past me and leaving my bedroom. I take a deep breath before following him through the door.
-------------------
Tonight Bills are playing the Chargers and I am so excited. It's one of the most important games and since my bestfriends and my boyfriend are both playing tonight we decided to go together.

The game starts and loud cheers errupt from the stadium as both teams start fighting for the ball. My eyes drift off to number 10 and her ability to easily overpower these men is absolutely immaculate.

The way she moves so swiftly through them so graciously as if they were objects. Her determination to cut off every ball Josh tries to receive grapples everyone's attention.

From the big screen in front of me I can see how angry Josh is. I've seen him like that before and I know that any minute now he's going to make a scene and it isn't gonna be pretty.

For the millionth time this game number 10 intercepts the ball that was going towards Josh and as she does Josh aggressively pushes her to the ground while swearing.
-------------
Y/n's pov:
I land down onto the ground with a loud thud, as I hear loud swearing next to me.

"Fuck you, you bitch." Josh shouts as his teammates try and pull him back.

"Oh fuck no." I quickly stand up going towards him and grabbing his chest plate before using all my strength to push him down onto the floor. "Watch your fucking mouth when you speak to me." I shout at him sternly feeling people pull me back.

"Calm the fuck down." I hear Kyle shout as he stands in front of me pushing me back a little bit.

"Fuck." I stay still for a second as I feel something warm drip down from my forehead.

"Shit you're bleeding." Kyle says. The referee's rush over to all of us eventually kicking Josh off for the game and taking me off only for a few minutes until I get my forehead examined.
-------------
Hailee's pov:
"That was intense." My best friend says and I nod.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"You think Josh is okay?" She asks.

I really don't care. I think but don't say it instead I say "I hope so."

I hope Number 10 is okay. Is another thought I don't let slip past my lips.

The game came to an end the Chargers winning with a massive score difference. 54-15. The whole stadium claps loudly as Number 10 and her team do a silly dance on the sidelines, making a smile tug on my face.