The moon

A/n: tehe

Summary: idek

Wc: 1125

Warnings: none
------
Hailee and I have been dating for about 7 months now. And we have been inseparable since the day we met. It literally was love at first sight.

Today was Sunday which meant it was our date night. Ever since we started dating she always made sure we had a date night every single sunday.

She's been really secretive about this date tho, all she said to me was 'wear something cosy'. So of course I stole one of her hoodies.

My outfit was pretty simple grey cargo pants with Hailees black Haiz hoodie, along with my black shoes with grey accents. My fingers are decorated with rings and around my neck is a necklace with an H on it that Hailee bought me for our 6 months together.

A knock on my door makes me grab my phone and keys and leave my bedroom. I walk to the door and open it.

There stands my beautiful girlfriend. She's wearing high rise light blue jeans along with a black cropped shirt that tightly hugs her curves and highlights her toned stomach. Over that she is wearing a black college jacket with an H at the front.

"Hello beautiful." She smiles handing me a bouquet of red roses. A shade of red paints my cheeks as I take the flowers.

"Thank you baby." I smile pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Of course anything for you my love." The brunette smiles as we interlock our hands.

"So where are we going?" I ask as we approach her car.

"I'm not telling you Y/n/n." Hailee chuckles, opening the door for me. I pout as Hailee laughs. "You'll know soon princess." She kisses the top of my head before I get in the car, and Hailee closes the door.

I place the flowers on my lap, a smile on my face just growing. The brunette enters the car flashing me a smile before turning on the car.

As we drive to a secret location, Hailee rests her hand on my thigh caressing it softly. My hand is on top of hers as I look through the flashing lights of the city.

"Please tell me where we are going." I plead and Hailee laughs.

"Baby be patient, we are almost there." The brunette flashes a smile over at me before focusing her eyes on the road again.

The car comes to a stop as Hailee parks the car at a parking spot in front of one of the tallest buildings in the city.

She exits the car first and comes over to my side of the car, opening the door for me. I place the flowers on the console before taking her hand and exiting the car. The taller woman closes the door lacing our fingers together.

We enter the building and a security guard comes up to us.

"Steinfeld reservation." Hailee says to the man and he smiles directing us to the elevator. "Thank you."

We walk into the elevator and Hailee presses the 12th floor button.

"Baby where are we going?" I ask

"Wait for a minute darling. You'll love it." She smiles.

The elevator dings and the door opens. There is a short hallway with a blue door at the end of it.

Hailee tugs my hand leading me at the to the door a huge smile plastered across her face.

As we exit the building cold air hits my skin, and a smile on my face as I take in the details of the rooftop Hailee led me to.

There is a blanket on the flat roof with rose petals around it along with candles that form a heart. On the blanket there was some food along with my favourite red wine and two tall wine glasses.

In the background of the beautiful setting is a the view of a breathtaking overview of the city. Blinding lights along with a star decorated sky just add to the romantic atmosphere.

"Hailee..." I say

"Do you like it?" She asks nervously.

"I love it!" I say pulling her in a hug. She happily wraps her hands around me.

"I'm glad." She smiles as we pull away. I press a kiss on her soft lips.
————
After dinner and a glass of wine Hailee and I decided to stare gaze. We layed down next to each other staring up at the sky.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" Hailee asks facing me. I glance at the moon.

"Yes it is." I nod turning my head to meet her eyes. She lets out a small laugh. "What? What's funny?"

"You don't know what that means do you?" She asks.

"I–I guess not." I say. "What does it mean?"

"Doesn't matter." She says staring up at the sky again with a huge smile on her face.

"Nooo, tell me."

"Nope." She says.

"Ugh fine." I sit up straddling her waist stealing her attention from the night sky immediately. My hands tickle her sides and she immediately starts laughing.

"Y/n!!! Stoppppp." She laughs, trying to get my hands away.

"What does it mean baby?" I ask.

"Fine! Fine!" She breathes and I stop the tickle torture.

"What does it mean?"

"It—it means I love you." Hailee sighs with a smile. My eyes widen and a smile forms on my face. This is a first time we've said those words to each other.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah it is a more poetic way of saying I love you in Japanese language—I learned about it while doing Dickinson and I th–" I cut her off by a kiss on her lips.

"I love you too." I smile as we pull away. "That's so fucking sweet Lee."

"Yeah I guess." She says.

"Ugh, I love you so fucking much." I kiss her again and she gladly returns smiling into a kiss.

"I love you too baby."

Instagram:

haileesteinfeld:

Liked by: not_Y/n_Y/l/n, Griffingsteinfeld, Taylor Swift and 145,000

haileesteinfeld: The moon is beautiful isn't it? @not_Y/n_Y/l/n

not_Y/n_Y/l/n: I love you too my love.
Liked by haileesteinfeld.

Griffingsteinfeld: you're welcome for the reservation.
Liked by haileesteinfeld.

Randomuser56: the poetry!!!!!!

Haileelover<3: Emily is that you?

Y/s/nforevaaa: just get married already.
Liked by not_Y/n_Y/l/n and haileesteinfeld.
——————
A/n: situationships suck especially when they r long distance. Also a girl told me she loved me by saying the moon is beautiful isn't it? But my stupid ass didnt get it until like a week later. But yh. Anyway hope u enjoyed that!

Don't forget to comment and vote! Love you!until next time stay safe and take care of urself byeeeee!