Do I love her?

A/n: this is a collab with haizpad!! The second part of this will be posted on her oneshot book so go check that out shes an a amazing writer!! Hope you guys enjoy this one!!! Love yall!

Summary: Y/n and Hailee have to fake date to promote their movie

Wc: 1092

Warnings: none
--------------------
I stumble on set in hurry with a script in one hand and a coffee in the other. I'm late and not a couple of minutes late I'm 30 minutes late.

"Y/n how nice of you to show up" I hear a voice in front of me

"Fuck off Hailee" I spit brushing past her to our director who doesn't seem too happy

"Y/n! Finally!"she exclaims

"I'm so sorry I'm late, I had problems with my car and the traffic was unbelievable and my alarm clock didn't---" I ramble

"Damn you always have an excuse don't you Y/n?" Hailee snickers behind me

"Hailee stop it" our director Sam warns her

"Oh c'mon Sam you seriously believe all of that. She was probably too lazy to get up" The taller woman chuckles directing her eyes on me. I stare in her eyes with nothing but pure hate.

"Fuck you" I mumble just enough for her to hear it. No matter what we are doing Hailee always tries to get me in trouble

"That's enough you two" Sam increases her voice a little bit "we are already behind schedule so get your asses in the starting position  before I send you home for the day"

Hailee and I both nod scrambling over to the set. I sit down on the bed leaning against the headboard as Hailee leans against the dresses that is placed at the foot of the bed.

The scene should be fairly simple. We just have to argue and then make out cus you know that's what teenagers do apparently.

"Lights, camera, action!"

"I just don't get it May" Hailee says brushing a hand through her hair

"What don't you get about I slept with him?" I chuckle placing the fake phone down on the bed

"I-I you kissed me!" Hailee exclaims "You said you liked me! And then you go and sleep with a guy, and not any guy you slept with my fucking brother!"

"Yeah well at least he didn't want to hide our relationship!" I exclaim shuffling to the end of the bed and standing up

"You know it's not that simple for me!" She points her finger as her voice thickens with anger

"Oh, Hailee it's---shit"

"Cut!" Sam yells "Y/n you-"

"I said the wrong name I know" I exhale "I'm sorry"

"It's okay just take it easy" Sam smiles "Right let's go from 'you know it's not that simple for me' and Hailee when you say that step forward a bit more so you guys are closer together" she says and Hailee nods taking in her words "okay and action!"

"You know it's not that simple for me!" She exclaims stepping forward our faces inches apart

"Oh, Anna it's very simple" I point a finger at her "just admit that you're fucking gay!"

"I'm not gay!" She shouts

"Then why did you kiss me?"

"You kissed me first!" She exclaims

"You kissed back!"

"Because I felt pressured!" She blurts out shrugging her shoulders

"You felt pressured?" I repeat and she nods "then why are you so jealous that I slept with your sister-- ugh" I run a hand through my hair as Sam says cut

"Y/n focus please" She says

"Yeah focus Y/n I don't have all fucking day" Haulee snickers

"Oh I'm sorry Miss Steinfeld" I mockingly reply

"Well i'm not the one messing up my lines" She spits back

"At least I'm not a bitch all the time" I teased with a smirk on my face. Her face expressions switch to anger as she clenched her fists.

"Oh you are worse than a bitch" She smirks leaning over to my ear as much as I want to pull away I let her whisper in my ear "you're a fucking slut Y/n, you were probably late because you fucking some--" Hailees words get cut off when I place a harsh slap on her cheek. The sound echoes through the room lingering in my ears as I relaise what I just did. A few people gasp at the slap as a security guy separates us.

"Knock it off" he sternly warns. Hailee has a hand placed on the cheek I hit as she look at me with a smirk on her face and burning hate in her eyes. My heart races as Sam comes closer to us

"Have a break and we will talk about this when you get back" She sternly orders and Hailed and I nod

I grab my coffee and script leaving the set and making my way over to my trailer. I catch a glimpse of Hailees figure as she walks over to her trailer.

If you haven't figured it out yet Hailee and I hate each other. We went to high school together. And even back then we hated each other.

She made sure every day I spent in the school was hell. She would push me around, make fun of me, steal my money etc. 

After we left high school I hoped I will never see again. But us being the same age and in the same industry it was incredibly hard to avoid the brunette.

After I got casted in a new upcoming movie which is called M&A I was incredibly excited because I loved the plot and the characters are amazing.

The excitement was short term as I found out who was playing the other main character and my love interest. Hailee fucking Steinfeld.

We tried getting along but it didn't work. Most of our days on set would be like this we would be halfway through a scene and the a fight would break out.

Day after day we get sent to our trailer like little children who misbehaved. This is shortly followed after a lecture on how we have to get along and bla, bla, bla.

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear a knock on my door.....
--------------
A/n: hope you guys enjoyed that! Im sorry for not posting I've been busy but I'm back now! Don't forget to check out haizpad! Comment, vote and request! I love you guys!! Until next time stay safe byeeeee!