Chapter 16 - Summer Vibe - R.E.V.O.

Happy Reading! Oh and Happy Thanksgiving (Canadian)!

The sun shining through our big windows wakes me up. I open my eyes and take in ,y surroundings. I'm not in my room. Oh yeah, I am in Australia! I bolt upwards as soon as I remember. "Regean. I was trying to sleep." Hazel mumbles sleepily.

"Well, your awake now so that is all that matter right?" I say excitedly as I walk over to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once my hair is all washed and I shaved my legs I hop out and start to dry my hair. I quickly pull out the straightener under the sink and straighten my hair. I braid a few small strands around the sides of my hair and tie them off with colourful tiny elastics. I swipe in a little mascara and put on a ton of sunscreen before walking out of the bathroom to get dressed.

"Finally. My turn." Hazel grumbles and then springs into the bathroom to take her turn. I walk over to my suitcase to try and decide what I am going to wear today. I leaf through all of my clothes and eventually decide on a black bandeau like bikini and a sheer magenta sundress. I grad my gladiator sandals (because I can't wear flip flops), sun hat and sunglasses.

"Ugh! I don't know what I should wear!" Hazel complains coming out of the bathroom and throwing clothes everywhere.

"Here I will help you." I say and lightly shove her over and look through her suitcase. I chose a straps teal bikini, roxy flip flops, a white sundress, sunglasses and a big beach bag. I start to pack my beach bag with a book (my sisters keeper), a magazine (some Australian magazine that I got at the Sydney airport called Dolly), sunscreen, my phone, water, snacks, some spare clothes and a plastic bag to put my prosthetic leg in if I decide to go in the water.

"Already." I go over to wear our room connects to the boys and knock three time.

A very tired looking Cole answers the door after I start to knock again. "What the hell Regean?!" He shouts out annoyed.

"Sorry but, it is time to wake up. It is already 10:00 and we need to go for breakfast." I say with a smile.

"You have way to much energy for the morning." He grumbles before slamming the door in my face.

"You guys have thirty minutes!" I shout through the doors.

"Okay, bossy." Cole yells back and I can almost see him rolling his eyes.

I help Hazel pack her beach bag before sitting on my bed and just waiting for the boys to finish up. The door in between our rooms open and out comes Cole and Logan both wearing swim trunk and tight fitting t-shirts. Cole has sunglasses propped up on his head and Logan is wearing a quicksilver snap back.

"Where are we going for breakfast?" Logan asks coming towards me to give me a hug and I peck on the cheek.

"There is a buffet downstairs where we could eat." Cole suggests.

"Yeah let's go there." Hazel agrees.

We all walk down the hall to the elevator where we watch the numbers slowly decrease until we reach ground level. We all get out and walk over to the buffet area and seat ourselves at a table. The buffet is included with our rooms so, we can just get up and eat.

I look at all the different options and eventually decide on some passion fruit, mango and oranges along with some scones with jam and butter. When I sit down I find that Logan and Cole both have their plates filled up to the max.

Hazel comes back to our table with four pieces of toast some butter and some veggie might. "Eww! Are you going to eat that?" I say gesturing to the veggie might. I have never tried any before but, it looks kind of gross and from what I have heard it isn't something very body likes.