Chapter 25 - Rather be - Clean Banditt

Sorry this is late. But please enjoy the final chapter of Rather Be.

"Come on Cole! We really need to hurry up!" I shout to my brother who is for some reason still in his room even though I asked him to come down more then twenty minutes ago. Brothers these days.

"God, Reggy, calm down." He says commingled into the kitchen where I am waiting as he pulls a wool sweater over his head. Today is really cold. And I'm not being one of those wimps who just complain about everything. No, it's actually really cold today. It's -35 with a wind chill. I shiver jus thinking about the temperature and glancing outside I see that the snow ceases to stop.

"I can't calm down Cole! This is serious! The weather says that there is a storm coming later this evening and we better hurry our lazy asses up if we want to make it to the grocery store before the roads get bad and befor everyone has to arrive." I tell him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well, then let's go." He says.

"Yeah, sure just let me get dressed." I say before running of to my room.

"Regean! You could have gotten dressed while you were waiting for me!" Cole shouts through the house.

"Yeah, I could've but, sadly I didn't." I say with a grin.

"Your such a hypocrite." Cole grumbles loudly and I snicker but, mentally scold myself for being such a baby. Why didn't I just get dressed when Cole did? I rush over to my closet and pull out a pair of comfy dark wash jeans and an over sized knit sweater. I add a big black knit infinity scarf and a black knit beanie. I grab my uggs, comb my hair and bam! I'm put the door.

"Finally." Cole mimics me in a high pitched voice.

"Okay, now let's actually go." I say and follow him out the door.

The instant chill of the cold air rushes around my body and snow flakes fall rapidly in big globs. I rush to the car quickly because if I don't, all the big snowflakes will land on me and then when I get into the car, they will all melt on me and I turn into a big ball of water.

When I jump into the car, it is freezing! I mean, it always is in the winter but, because it is so cold outside its just freezing in the car today. As soon as Cole puts the keys in in the car, I turn the heat up all the way. Cole pulls out of the driveway and we head down town.

Our first stop is Farmer boy. When we arrive, Cole and I both get out of the car and dash for the store. "I will go pick out the drinks if you want to do the snacks." Cole suggests.

"Sure." I reply before rushing off to find the food/junk that I need for tonight. I pick out three bags of two bite brownies because let's face it, those things go fast. I grab a big bin of Cracker Jack and then I pick out a few candy's including M&M's, twizzlers, starbursts and jolly ranchers.

I walk down the rest of the aisles until I find Cole with a ton of drinks in his basket. "What did you get?"

"I got, some ice tea, coke, hot chocolate powder and I think that's all. Oh wait, I also got some cranberry ginger ale." He reply's showing me his basket.

"Oh yum! That will be great!" I say squeal and hen show him my basket and together we walk to the checkout corner. Once we have paid for everything we both walk into the car the snow falling even harder then it was before.

"We should go to Suzie Q's! Everybody would love to have a doughnut when we watch the movies and stuff." I suggest as we pull out of the parking lot.

"Yeah that would be fun and then maybe we can pick up pizza too for dinner." Cole agrees.

"Yeah."