Chapter 20 - You my everything - Ellie Goulding

Chapter 20 please enjoy!!!

I wake up in the morning a huge smile on my face. Today Logan's team is playing against the Sharks one of the best teams in the league and it is going to be a super big game. It has been about a week since New Years and now I am living the life in 2016. I still accidentally write 2015 on all my school papers but, that will probably be happening until mid February at least.

I quickly shower and pull on a pair of track pants and he teams soccer warm up jacket. I straighten my hair and leave it down applying a light coat of mascara and pulling on a pair of indoor soccer shoes. Even though I don't play anymore I think indoor soccer shoes are like the perfect addition to a sport like outfit especially if it is a soccer coaches outfit. The shoes are bright hot pink and bright orange and they kind of look like they were spray painted. They are Nike shoes so they were pretty expensive but, I will keep them for a long time so who cares.

I run into the kitchen an start to whip up some pancake batter. I guess today is a pancake kind of day. I mix some flour, baking powder, sugar, butter, eggs, salt, cinnamon and milk into a thick pancake batter. I open the fridge and pullout a few bacon strips and start to fry them up. I grab a banana some yogurt and strawberries and place them in the blender and then pour my smoothie onto two glasses.

I figure that I might as well make breakfast for Cole too and then he will forever love me. Oh wait, he already does from the breakfast I made him last week... I finish a bunch of pancakes and place four on each plate and add some butter and drench them in maple syrup. I grab the bacon from the frying pan and place them on the palate as well and then head up stairs to get Cole up.

I walk into his room and notice that his bed is completely empty. Hm, that weird. He was there last night. Where could he be now? I get out my online and decide to call him. No answer. Damn. Where the hell is that boy??? I call Logan and he picks up.

"Hey Regs. How you doing?"

"I'm good. I was wondering do you know where Cole is? I tried his phone but, he didn't pick up." I explain.

"Oh, he must have forgotten to tell you. He took Hazel out to see the sun rose that I took you to." Logan explains. Oh my god, my brother is such a chepo. I seriously wonder why Hazel likes him so much. I mean he just took a date that Logan took forever to think of and copied it. But, I mean I probably would have done the same thing if I had to plan a date.

"Oh. Well, have you eaten breakfast yet?" I ask him deciding that if Cole won't eat my breakfast maybe Logan will.

"No I haven't why?"

"Well, I made Cole and I a pancake breakfast but, obviously he can't eat it so do you want to?" I ask.

"Yeah sure. I'll be right over." He says before hanging up. I sigh. Cole could have told me damn it.

I grab my phone and text Cole 'u could have told me u were going on a date.'

He texts back with in seconds. 'I knew that u would somehow manage to tell Hazel.' He got me there. I probably would have. I always end up letting things slip that aren't supposed to. Whoops.

'True.'

'Exactly.' Wait a second isn't he on a date.

'Aren't u supposed to be on a date?'

'Yeah. Ok gtg. Love u.'

'Bye mr. Copycat.'

'Hey!'

'Get back to ur date.'

'Right.' I sigh. That brother of mine is impossible. I hear e doorbell ring and I rush downstairs. I open the door and smile when Logan appears in front of me.