Chapter 22 - Never Be Alone - Shawn Mendes

Second Last Chapter enjoy!!!

I lie on my bed facing staring at the ceiling for who knows how long. Honestly, you have no idea how much I just want to get up and do something but, I can't bring my self to do it. I feel like the moment I try to do something, I will completely fall apart and let's just say that you be kind of embarrassing considering I could be doing anything.

After lots of moping, I decide that it will be best to move on and try to do something about the situation. I mean, I know that I probably shouldn't be so upset and everything because we didn't have a super big argument but, I guess I just want to do something about it. Logan can be a big baby, for all I care. Every girl always want her boyfriend to come clean with her and for him to apologize but, lags face it. It doesn't always happen that way.

I get out of bed and pull on a pair of leggings and an oversized knit tan sweater. I brush out my hair and then tie it up into a bun on the top of my head. I slip on a pair of uggs and then head downstairs to the kitchen. Honestly, I don't really have any plans for what I'm going to do today.

I'm not going to apologize to Logan because I didn't do anything wrong. I went over the events many times last night and put my self in his shoes and all that did was make it clearer to me that I didn't do anything wrong. I do see why he was so upset. I fully understand that. But, he had no right to lash out at me. No right at all.

I walk into the kitchen and freeze in my steps when I see Logan sitting on a barstool. "Regean. Hey, I wanted to talk to you." He says. I notice how he has bags under his eyes and he looks super tired.

"Kay, look Logan. I get that you want to talk about what happened last night and I do too but, I've been so busy lately and I feel like I just need a little time to my self. Just a little give me until five tonight to just do whatever I want and then we will talk. I promise." I say explaining my situation.

"Why can't we just-" Logan starts but, when he sees the look I'm giving him, he shuts up. "Okay fine. Until five. But, after that if you don't show up, then I'm coming to find you okay?"

"Good. Oh, and thanks Logan. It means a lot." I say before grabbing my coat and walking out the door. I'm super thankful that Logan can understand that sometimes I just get so overwhelmed and that I just need some time to myself. Not many people understand that.

I walk over to the bus stop and wait on the bench. I seriously hate that I'm not allowed to drive yet but, soon. Soon I will be able to serve and maybe things will never be back to normal but, they are close. Close. As close as I need them to be.

The bus pulls up and I get in and take it all the way downtown. I walk around aimlessly for a while before I reach Suzie Q's. I walk into the small shop and instantly the aroma of doughnuts fills my lungs. A pretty girl in her twenty's smiles up at me.

"What can I do for you?"

"Um, can I get a maple bacon doughnut and a large hot chocolate?" I ask.

"Sure. That will be 5.75$." I hand her a five dollar bill, and three quarters.

I watch her as she starts to fix my hot chocolate and then as she places my doughnut in a small box. I thank her before walking back outside where a gust of cold air greets me. I trudge through the fresh snow and decide to stop at the bagel shop because let's face it, Montreal style bagels are the best kind ever and I also think that my mom would love them.

Why a sudden act of kindness towards my mom? You ask. Well, I guess that's what a day in my own does to me. Once k have the bagels, I walk back to the bus stop and take it to the Rideau canal where I find a picnic table.