- 04. 𝗔𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗞𝗲𝘆 -

a/n note!!: this chapter is on the longer side!
.
.
.

"I'm sorry, we're WHAT?!" Jake asked not sure if what he heard was right. "We're breaking into the school," Sunghoon said nonchalantly. "I'm not doing that shit. You've got to be out of your mind," Jake said turning around to leave. "Remember what I know?" Sunghoon said causing Jake to stop in his steps.

"Oh my god, fine. But if we get caught I'm blaming this all on you," Jake said turning back around. "You'd be the reason we'd get caught. You couldn't shut your mouth if your life depended on it," Sunghoon scoffed. "Whatever, let's get this over with, shall we?" Jake said as he pushed Sunghoon out of the way slightly. "Where the fuck are you going?" Sunghoon asked Jake.

"I'm about to break into the school. What does it look like I'm doing?" Jake said sarcastically. "It looks like you're about to get arrested," Sunghoon said as he pulled Jake away from the lights. "Stop touching me, would you?" Jake snapped as he got out of the younger's grip. "I'm trying to make sure you're not put into the back of a black and white car," Sunghoon said rolling his eyes.

"Whatever you say," Jake said. "We're gonna go through the back since there aren't any cameras," Sunghoon said saying 'cameras' slowly like he was talking to a child. Jake was confused for a second before looking up and seeing a security camera near the entrance doors. "Oh~," Jake said causing Sunghoon to slowly nod. "Now, let's go," Sunghoon said grabbing Jake's wrist and pulling him toward the back of the building.

Jake rolled his eyes at the younger grabbing him once again. He didn't even feel like saying anything anymore.

The two soon arrived at the back door that led to the kitchen of the cafeteria. "Don't do anything stupid," Sunghoon said before taking out what looked like a bobby pin and sticking it into the keyhole. He twisted it a few times before it opened. Sunghoon gave himself a satisfied smile before motioning for the older to follow him.

Jake did so, and followed him into the building quietly. "This place is cleaner than I thought it would be," Sunghoon said as they walked past the shiny kitchen appliances and counters. "What, you think they just leave this place a mess?" Jake asked sarcastically. "Shut up and follow me," Sunghoon said ignoring what the older asked.

"God, why is this kitchen so big? Where's the exit?" Sunghoon asked himself. "It's right there," Jake said pointing to the door that led to the lunch lines. "Oh, I knew that," Sunghoon chuckled awkwardly to himself. Jake couldn't help but smile at the younger. 'Cute.' Jake cooed in his head.

The duo's hunt was easier once they made it to the cafeteria since they knew the school's layout by heart. "C'mon," Sunghoon said before picking up his paste and heading towards the 12th-grade hall. "Y'know, you've never told me why you wanted to do this," Jake said as they walked down the empty hallway. His voice and the sound of their footsteps slightly echoed through the halls. "I need those answers for the test," Sunghoon replied.

"Wait, we're stealing the answer key?!" Jake exclaimed halting his movement. "Oh my god, shut the fuck up, you dipshit!" Sunghoon whisper-shouted. "I didn't agree to this," Jake said pointing at himself. "But you broke into your school just because I told you to. I could've wanted you to dispose of a body and you wouldn't have known," Sunghoon said matter-of-factly. Jake's heart started beating fast when he mentioned disposing of a body. "Can we not talk about dead bodies?" Jake asked looking sick.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Now let's go before we end up spending the night here," Sunghoon said before walking again. Jake stood there for a second trying to get himself together before following the taller male.