- 09. 𝗟𝗶𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 -

.
.
.

It was now Monday morning, three days after Jake and Sunghoon's tutoring session, which is also the last time the two had seen each other. Jake walked into the building happily and headed straight towards a specific person's locker, just to find no one there.

"Is this bitch avoiding me again?" Jake asked himself out loud. "Morning, Jake hyung," Jake heard from behind him. "Morning, Jungwon," Jake said after he turned around to face the younger who had a small smile on his face. "Why are you at Sunghoon hyung's locker?" Jungwon asked.

"It's nothing, I-" Jake started before getting cut off. "You missed him, didn't you?" Jungwon teased with an eyebrow raised. "N-no," Jake blushed. "It's okay, I know he missed you too," Jungwon said smiling at the older. "But, I do have a question," Jungwon said.

"What is it?" Jake asked. "D-Do you know if there's anything going on between Jay hyung and Ni-ki?" Jungwon asked nervously. Jake looked at him with a confused expression. "I-I was just curious, that's all," Jungwon said with a smile.

"Oh, uhm, no. I don't know," Jake said. "Ahh, okay, that's fine. And hyung is in the bathroom by the way," Jungwon informed the older. "Thanks," Jake said with a kind smile before heading to the nearest male's bathroom.

When Jake entered the bathroom he saw the ravenette he was looking for at the sink, fixing up his lipstick. It looked like no one else was there. "Sunghoon," Jake said. Sunghoon jumped at the sudden sound causing the pink-colored cosmetic product to color his right cheek. "God, Jake! What the hell?! You ruined it! Notify someone when you're in the room!" Sunghoon shouted. "I-I'm sorry," Jake said looking down. Sunghoon instantly realized his mistake and went up to the older.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout. It's not your fault," The younger apologized. Jake looked up at the taller, his eyes watering. "I-I can help," Jake said quietly before getting a paper towel out of the automatic despenser. "Come here," Jake told the younger after he wet the paper towel at the sink. Sunghoon went to where he was and Jake started to clean off his cheek.

Jake was on his tippy toes so he could see better as he gently rubbed the pink tint off of the younger's face. Sunghoon noticed Jake was struggling a bit so he picked him up and put him on the counter. "Better?" Sunghoon asked the now blushing Jake. The older shook his head yes shyly before continuing.

The room was completely quiet. Only the sound of the wet paper towel Jake folded every once in a while could be heard. The two's faces were dangerously close and only got closer as Jake focused.

A few minutes later Jake got all of the lipstick off of the younger's face including his lips. Jake carefully reapplied the lipstick on Sunghoon's lips. He touched it up with his finger and god were Sunghoon's lips soft. Jake's face was painted a soft red as he spread the product on the younger's lips.

Sunghoon was admiring the older the whole time. Not once did his eyes focus on anything other than Jake. He admired everything part of his face. 'How can someone be so beautiful?' Sunghoon asked himself in his head.

Jake then finished and smiled to himself in approval of his own work. After a few seconds, he realized Sunghoon hadn't moved. He looked at the younger's eyes and saw they were focused on his lips. "H-Hoon," Jake said trying to snap the younger out of it. Sunghoon then looked Jake in the eyes and put one of his loose strands behind his ear. "You're really pretty," He said causing Jake to blush furiously. "H-hush," Jake said looking away from the younger.

"Look at me," Sunghoon said in the softest tone. Jake hesitantly looked back at the other. "You're really amazing. I'm sorry for yelling at you," Sunghoon apologized again. "It's o-okay," Jake said. Sunghoon then gave the older a quick peck on the forehead causing his face to turn red as well.

Then the bell rang.

"L-let's go to class," Sunghoon mumbled helping Jake down. Sunghoon held his hand out for Jake to take, which he did. The duo then walked out of the bathroom, both of them blushing messes.

Jake and Sunghoon only had two periods together which were their math periods, and lunch. And for the first time in the past week or so, Jake was glad he wasn't with Sunghoon. He didn't know what was going on in his head. He couldn't stop blushing. 'Why did he do that?' Jake thought before getting tapped on the shoulder by Heeseung who sat behind him.

"You good?" He asked. "Y-yeah," Jake replied. "Then why are you so red? You look like a tomato," Heeseung said chuckling to himself a bit. Jake stayed quiet. "Sunghoon did something, didn't he?" Heeseung said with a smile on his face. "N-, yeah," Jake gave in. "What?" Heeseung asked. "We were in the ba-" Jake started before hearing the door to the classroom shut and their teacher asking for their attention.

"Class, I'd like everyone's attention," Mr. Han, their chemistry teacher said causing the class to get quiet. Besides him, there were two people. They looked to be around everyone else's age. There was a girl and a boy. They looked really similar but it was mostly their sharp eyes that made everyone think they looked identical.

"Class, these are your new classmates. Care to introduce yourselves?" Mr. Han said gesturing toward the students. "Hello everyone, My name is Hwang Hyunjin and this is my little sister Yeji. And before you ask yes we are twins, fraternal twins. We aren't identical," The male one, Hyunjin introduced the both of them. Yeji glared at her brother before turning to the class and smiling sweetly at everyone.

"Thank you, Hyunjin," Mr. Han said with a smile. "Could you sit next to Jaeyun?" Mr. Han requested. "Jaeyun, please raise your hand," Mr. Hand said. Jake did as he was asked and raised his hand. Hyunjin smiled sweetly before going to the empty seat on the right of Jake. "Hello," Hyunjin bowed slightly as he took his seat. "Hello," Jake said returning the gesture.

"Would you mind sitting next to that young lady over there?" Mr. Han asked Yeji pointing toward a student with blonde hair who was sitting all alone picking at her fingers. Yeji told him she was fine sitting next to the girl and went to take a seat beside her.

"Hi," Yeji said kindly as she bowed. The girl silently bowed back. "What's your name?" Yeji asked. "Gaeul," The girl replied quietly. "You have a really pretty name," Yeji complemented the girl. "Thank you," She said with a small smile. "Let's get started with today's lesson," Mr. Han said once everyone was seated.

"So, Jaeyun, tell me a bit about yourself," Hyunjin said as their teacher wrote on the board. "Uhm, I'm not very interesting," Jake said. "C'mon, there has to be something to you. Tell me the basics," Hyunjin said. "Well, my name is Sim Jaeyun but you can just call me Jake. I'm seventeen years old. I was born here in Korea but lived in Australia from the ages four to eight until me and my parents moved back to Korea," Jake told the other. "That's all?" Hyunjin asked. Jake nodded in response. "Wow, you weren't lying," Hyunjin muttered under his breath. "What was that?" Jake asked. "Oh, nothing,"
.
.
.

1274 words