- 33. 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿! -

.
.
.

Sunghoon woke up to see Jake admiring his face. "I know I'm pretty but that's kinda creepy," Sunghoon joked, sleepily. "Happy birthday, Hoon," Jake wished him with a cute smile. "Thank you," Sunghoon thanked him as he pinched his cheek.

"We're both adults now!" Jake cheered. "You'll always be a baby in my heart," Sunghoon said causing Jake to roll his eyes and sit up. "But I'm older," He told the younger. "Still a baby," Sunghoon argued as he sat up as well. Jake sighed in defeat. "We should probably get ready," Sunghoon stated as he got up.

He then stuck out a hand to help Jake up. The older took it and they went to the bathroom to get freshened up.

After that, they made their way to Sunghoon's bedroom. Sunghoon went digging in his closet and found some clothes Jake could wear. "Could you...?" Jake asked shyly. Sunghoon chuckled before covering his eyes with his hands.

"Are you done yet?" Sunghoon asked after a minute. "Nope," Jake smiled. "Now?" Sunghoon asked literally two seconds later. "No," Jake replied. "How about... right now?" Sunghoon asked as he peeked at the ground. "Yeah, you perv," Jake answered as he playfully hit the younger. Sunghoon smiled before getting up.

He headed back over to his closet and took his shirt off. Jake choked on air due to pure shock as his face lit up bright red. Sunghoon turned towards Jake with a smirk on his face. "What?" He asked innocently even though he knew what he was doing. Jake shook his head rapidly causing Sunghoon to chuckle under his breath.

He soon found a shirt and put it on. Jake's face was still hot when Sunghoon joined him on the bed. "Wanna go get breakfast? I usually always go on a morning picnic with Sunoo and Jungwon but I don't know what's going on with them," Sunghoon offered. Jake agreed with a smile.

"I hope Jungwon's okay though. I felt really bad for him yesterday," Jake said as his smile disappeared. "Yeah, they'll both be fine though," Sunghoon told him optimistically.

Sunoo was waiting impatiently on the couch in the Yang family's living room for Jungwon to wake up. His leg bounced up and down as he tapped his fingers on the armrest.

Soon Jungwon came out of his bedroom groaning as he held his head with one hand. He made his way to the kitchen and got out a water bottle from the fridge without noticing Sunoo.

"Jungwon," Sunoo called out to him as he took a big gulp of the water. Jungwon got a bit startled by the noise but walk over to him. "Listen, I know I did some shitty things last night but I cannot talk right now. I feel like my head is getting beat by a hammer," Jungwon stated as soon as he sat down.

Sunoo turned to him and sighed. "It's not my fault you decided to get drunk and throw a temper tantrum because the person that obviously doesn't love is with someone else. Then you decided to try and sleep with me right outside of the school and play with my fucking feelings," Sunoo snapped as he remembered all the things the younger did.

"Hyung, I-," Jungwon tried to speak but it was no use, "I know you know how it feels to like someone so much for so long but have them not reciprocate the feelings. But I also know you don't know how it feels for that person to seem like they're giving you a chance but end up finding out they're just drunk and don't really like you," Sunoo told him as he tried his best not to yell.

"Wait- wha-," Jungwon tried to ask but again, Sunoo spoke first. "It's been three fucking years, Jungwon! I've been bottling up my feelings for you for three years! You've been so blinded by Jay that you never realized how many hints a sent you!" Jungwon was taken aback by what Sunoo said and his volume. He had never seen him that upset and frustrated.