- 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 -

.
.
.

✦

.

.
Prologue

Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake has been abused both verbally and physically by his father ever since the age of six. After one extremely difficult night when he was eight he developed ptsd. Loud noises easily scare and trigger him.
.
Growing up he was always bothered by a specific child, Park Sunghoon. He'd do anything to be around Jake even if it meant annoying the hell out of him. At first he used the flirt tactic but after getting told off by Jake he switched to the 'bully' tactic. He forced the older to give him things by telling him he knew his secret. Jake automatically assumed he knew about his fucked up life and gave in.

.

.

Warnings

This story contains the following:

- self harm

- abuse (both physical and verbal)

- mentions of murder & blood

- harsh language

- bxb/member ships

(if any of these make you uncomfortable feel free to read another book.)

Disclaimer

This story is a fragment of my imagination. If anything in this story is similar to anyone else's it's completely coincidence. None of the characters in this story are mine. The actions of the characters in my story have nothing to do with the people in real life. This book is completely Fiction.

.

.

Words I'd Like To Say

I'm so sorry if there are any mistakes or any parts of the story don't make sense. I'm not the smartest person out there so pls cut me some slack. The updates might be slow and I apologize for that. This is my first ever story that I'm proud of and have actually written over seven chapters for. The first few chapters aren't the best and I'm very aware of that but they get better as the story goes on. I'll try and publish a new chapter every two days. I think that's all I want to say. I hope you enjoy!
May 🌷

.

.

Loading

.
███████▒▒▒
70 / 100 %
.
.
.
.
.
██████████
100 / 100 %
.
Let's Play!

̥° ‧₊˚ ━━━━━━━━━━ *:・゚
@enhapie
.
.
.