II

Cᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ

It's been a week since Dehya begrudgingly left her friend behind in Gandharva ville to heal and Tighnari has been worried

It's been a week since Dehya begrudgingly left her friend behind in Gandharva ville to heal and Tighnari has been worried. You see the male wouldn't leave his current house for any reason. On top of that, he wouldn't eat or drink either and just says in bed.
"Master Tighnari...Is that man going to be okay? He hasn't eaten anything in a week and it's getting concerning."

"Haaa, you're right as can be but he won't eat because he doesn't trust anyone. I was lucky enough to get him to follow me that day when he got here with Dehya. She was so worried when we didn't see him..."Tighnari sighed heavily again while looking down at the tray of food he held. He didn't know how to approach the dazed male but Collei suddenly noticed that M/n's distrust reminded her of herself.
"I know how to get him to eat, hand me the food and watch me!"

"Uh? Okay..."Collei takes the tray from Tighnari and speeds to the house M/n was kept in and makes a gentle entrance.
"Hey there, we brought you food and some mint tea for lunch. Could you try eating today?"

"...." Like any other time, there was silence but the small green-haired girl had M/n's undivided attention.
"I probably guess you don't trust us very much, being from the desert and all you've probably had your fair share of tampered food but I promise we would never do something like that! If you don't believe us, we'll eat with you and drink the tea too!"M/n nods just a bit and Collei takes a sip of the tea and Tighnari does the same. They then ate a bit of the food to show that it was safe to eat.

Collei hands the tray over to M/n and the wolf finally eats the food given to him.
"We'll be back later to check on you, I hope you enjoy the food Mister M/n!"Collei quickly ushers Tighnari out of the hut and smiles brightly when they're far enough that M/n wouldn't hear them.
"How did you–"

"He reminds me of how I was in Mondstadt! I didn't trust anyone there but one person made that extra step, Amber! All he needed was some reassurance and to know that things were okay. Next, we need to get him cleaned up!"

"Hahaha, lead the way, Collei."

🐺🐺🐺

Tighnari was stunned by how effective Collei's method was, just as she said it got the nonverbal male to listen to everything to said and asked, now the wolf was nice and clean.

Tighnari was fascinated by the wolf-kin before him. He was quite handsome, especially with how his silver hair complemented his S/t skin, he also noticed that the man had many battle scars but the one thing that stood out the most was the male's bright sunset orange eyes.
"Pst, Master Tighnari give it a try."

"Uh oh! Mister M/n, would you like to sleep some more? We'll make sure no one bothers you and if you wish we can move you to a more private area.."M/n nods his head then lies down on the bed, immediately falling back asleep.
"He must be really tired..."

"Let's head out and let him rest, we'll have to do this until he doesn't need reassurance anymore! When that happens that means we'll move on to the next hurdle, getting him to speak."

"Sounds like a plan, ah I have to meet up with Cyno in a bit! Watch over him for me!"Collei giggles as her master rushes out of the hut to make it on time.
"I hope that you can grow to trust us even more Mister M/n. We're not bad people at all, so you shouldn't be weary but do take your time."Collei lights a candle and opens a book to read. She glances over at M/n every once in a while to make sure the wolf is fine and dandy.
"Hm, I wonder if this is how Amber felt when she got me to trust her just a bit? Hehe, it's a nice feeling."