XVIII

Tʜᴇ ғᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ  ᵖᵗ 3
ᴡᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ; ʜᵃᵗᵉ ˢᵉˣ,ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵖˡᵃʸ(ᴀⁿᵘᵇⁱˢ ʳᵉᵛⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ)
ᵖᵉⁿᵉᵗʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ(ᴀⁿᵘᵇⁱˢ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ),ˢᵖᵃⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ/ˢˡᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ(ᴀⁿᵘᵇⁱˢ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ)
ᴅᵉᵍʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ᴄʰᵉᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ, ᵍᵉᵉʳᵃˡ ˢᵃⁱᵗʸ

Tʜᴇ ғᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ  ᵖᵗ 3ᴡᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ; ʜᵃᵗᵉ ˢᵉˣ,ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵖˡᵃʸ(ᴀⁿᵘᵇⁱˢ ʳᵉᵛⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ) ᵖᵉⁿᵉᵗʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ(ᴀⁿᵘᵇⁱˢ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ),ˢᵖᵃⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ/ˢˡᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ(ᴀⁿᵘᵇⁱˢ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ)ᴅᵉᵍʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ᴄʰᵉᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ, ᵍᵉⁿᵉʳᵃˡ ⁱⁿˢᵃⁿⁱᵗʸ

M/n gasped, a truth so hidden in the sands that not even his friend who wrote the book told him. M/n softly calls out to his now ancestor but gets no response. He took this as a sign to keep watching.
"What? Ha, don't believe you for a second Nubi...The same person who took two of my lovers away from me in a mere week!"Yamanu lost his cool, grabbing a fistful of Anubis's hair and forcing his head back, exposing his neck.
"Ngh! I-It's true! You're the one who made me feel when I was forbidden to do so until I stepped down from my position! Just as you longed for Al-Ahmar, I longed for you! But I forced myself to push those emotions away...But Het-Heru came along and showered me with the same affection you had for Al-Ahmar! So I took her love but could never return it–"Yamanu kicked Anubis away from him and he stood. His eyes dilated dangerously.

He wanted to hate Anubis for all the chaos he brought upon the sands but he couldn't help the feeling he got seeing such a submissive look on such a stone-cold man's face.
"Haaa...I guess we're the true villains of this all but at least I loved Het-Heru, you used her to satiate how you felt for me and now it's my turn to hurt both of you."His words were laced with a bitter bite to them, he had enough of his self-pity and loneliness.

Though this was a horrible idea and he knew that Het-Heru would loathe him, some part of his brain did not care...He drops down and crawls over to Anubis stopping short of an inch from his lips.
"You'll live to regret this day Anubis...Once this happens nothing will ever be the same. I will return to my lonesome while you will never be the same again, you'll realize that no one will hold you like I did for this one night."

"I'm regretting everything that's happened, this won't be something I regret...Though I'm horrible for what I've done to her... Yet nothing can beat what I've done to you."

"Exactly..."Yamanu slams his lips against the others, fully pushing Anubis to the floor of his room and pinning his wrist to the floor while using his thigh to nudge Anubis's legs apart to better settle between them, urging the Other to relinquish all control to him and only him at that moment.
"Your body and mind belong to me for this night. Then afterward you will suffer without my touch, from this day–No for as long as we enter a never-ending cycle of life and death...When you see me, you'll remember how I touched you.."Yamanu kisses down, Anubis's chest, to his stomach, but stops.
"When my descents meet yours they will loath them and not understand why. I will make sure that love between them will never flourish...That is the curse I place upon you...Upon us...This one night of pleasure will seal everything."His eyes held no lust, pure hate was all that could be seen in those beautiful sunset eyes.