XII

Aᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ɪɴ

With the night being over, Tighnari parted ways with Cyno and Alhaitham

With the night being over, Tighnari parted ways with Cyno and Alhaitham. He was happy that the night went well and thought he would end even better after having a bit more time to spend with M/n before the villagers stole him away from the day. However he didn't think this through, Tighnari forgot that M/n left with Kaveh. Though being a bit naive, he assumed that the wolf took the dramatic human home...Yeeeaaaahhh he was wrong.
"Hey M/n–"

"Haa! Fuck ha–Nggh–der~"Tighnari stops dead in his tracks in the doorway, he froze when he was supposed to immediately turn and leave. The sight was more sensual than pure sexual, the way M/n caressed Kaveh's body, the way he held him and listened to his demands, the way M/n softly handled his current partner's body while still fulfilling the pleasure requested.
"Hhhhggh!!!"The loud moan knocks Tighnari back into reality and he quietly runs away from the hut and back to his own.
"Oh dear! I-I didn't mean to watch any of that!! Ugggghhhh, why did I just stand there!?"The fox-kin blushes when he realizes that he wasn't looking at both of them but just M/n... Tighnari swallows dryly as he sits on his bed trying to get the sound of M/n's soft grunts out of his mind.
"Oh, man! What the hell is wrong with me!? I should have known after hearing Alhaitham talk about it! Ugh!"Tighnari screams into his pillow as heat burns at his cheeks.
"How am I going to face him tomorrow!?"

🦊🦊🦊

The next day Kaveh leaves early after wishing a good day to the wolf and M/n does the same then heads to the waterfall he usually hangs around during his early morning. He didn't expect to run smack dab into Tighnari on the way.
"Hey there Nari, good morning."

"Ah! G-good morning M/n, ho-how'd ya sleep?"

"Great and you?"Tighnari mutters a fine under his breath then asks what M/n was up to this early. M/n invites the fox to join him in nature watching and much to his and even Tighnari when he agrees extremely fast. Hell even Yamanu was in shock but nonetheless happy to be near Tighnari.
"Follow me! If we move a bit faster we'll see the boar family pass!"M/n grabs the shorter of the two and quickly pulls him along. Tighnari struggled to keep up with the long-legged man but soon found his own equally quick stride.

Just as they arrived, the little family M/n was so excited to see was passing by. The bright smile on M/n's face made Tighnari feel different, there was no trace of that ever-so-passionate love-making man, it was just the innocent side Tighnari was used to seeing. Much to their surprise the boar family walked over to greet M/n. The wolf lowers himself to the ground and holds his hand out for the family to sniff or even rub themselves against. He was over the moon with this interaction and couldn't stop his tail from swaying as fast as it did.
"Someone's happy~"

"Of course! I've been watching them since I got here."

"Since you got here?"M/n nods happily as he beckons Tighnari to sit and play with the baby boars. The fox-kin timidly drops next to M/n and follows what the other male did before, allowing the family to sniff him to become comfortable.
"Yeah, that day I wandered off I came across them and watched as they happily bounced on by. Then again with Collei but each time I tripped over and fell into the water..."

"Hahaha, I remember. As Collei put it, you looked like a sad puppy!"Even when saying that, poor Tighnari remembered the very intimate moment earlier that day.
"Tig?"

"Yes!?"

"Are you not feeling well?"M/n instinctively reached over and placed the back of his hand against Tighnari forehead to check his temperature.
"I'm fine, just a bit warm, no-no need to worry about me at all!"

"Uh-huh..."M/n and even Yamanu were confused as to where the ever-so-confident Tighnari went but then it hit M/n like a boar! The sound he heard when he was having his night fun time... He heard the leaves move but assumed it was the wind... Could it have been Tighnari?

 Could it have been Tighnari?