X

ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ!?

"Master Tighnari!! Have you seen M/n anywhere?!"Tighnari nearly screams when Collei barges into his hut! It was early morning the next day and Tighnari had assumed the Wolf had come back to Village but the worry in Collei's voice told him otherwis...

"Master Tighnari!! Have you seen M/n anywhere?!"Tighnari nearly screams when Collei barges into his hut! It was early morning the next day and Tighnari had assumed the Wolf had come back to Village but the worry in Collei's voice told him otherwise, he rushed after the young girl and checked the hut the wolf currently lived in to find it empty.
"Uh!? Oh no! What if something happened to him in the city!?"

"Don't worry Collei, I'll send a message to Cyno! Maybe he can find M/n and send him back to us. I'm sure he's fine and probably stayed at a hotel in the city."

"But M/n told me he's never been to the city before! What if he got lost!?"

"I'm sure he didn't. Cyno will send M/n back when he finds him."

🐺🐺🐺

M/n slowly sits up, his head pounding from all the alcohol he drank the night before with Kaveh. His back stung and he was covered in sweat, it didn't occur to him at that moment he was in Kaveh's bedroom until he looked over at the sleeping man, the naked sleeping man. He was covered in bites, hickeys, had bruises on his waist, and had a handprint on his ass.
Oooh shit...I hope he's okay, it looks like a wild animal attacked him...

"Well...In a way a wild animal did...That was interesting...
M/n slaps his forehead as he remembers that Yamanu is a backseater in his body at the moment and says sorry for what he had to witness.
"Mmh, good morning M/n~"Kaveh purrs out, his blonde hair is messy and his cheeks are still rosy while thinking back on the night activities.
"Morning."

"That was fun last night, I'd definitely have to have fun with you again. So...Can we be friends with benefits? If you don't mind that is, I'm not looking for a relationship right now."

"That's fine. I'm not looking for anything of the sort either."Kaveh smiles while laying his head down on M/n's thigh with a hum. The two start a random chat while relaxing in each other's company, no ounce of awkwardness between them.
"Oi Kaveh is that guy still–"Alhaitham barges into the room while asking a question that was immediately answered.
"Hey, General Mahamatra is looking for you."

"Oh shit I forgot I was supposed to return to the village...I'm in trouble."

"Pft, good luck wolf babe~"Kaveh sits up and pecks M/n on the lips before telling the male to visit the city whenever he has time to hang out. As M/n quickly gets dressed and leaves Alhaitham cocks an eyebrow at his roommate.
"Looks like you two had fun though it looks like you were mauled by an animal."

"Oh man, my dear roommate that man is a dominant animal. Bet lay I've had in months!"Kaveh kicked his feet but groaned when his back ached.
"Tsk, good luck walking around, and you should cover up those marks and apply ointment."

"What a surprise you do care~"

"Shut up."

🦊🦊🦊

Collie scolds M/n as soon as he reaches the village it is a sight that Cyno and Tighnari will never forget. All M/n could do was listen to the young girls' worries and he truly felt bad forgetting to return to his temporary home on time.
"I'm sorry Collei, I didn't wish to make you worry this much. Or anyone for that matter, I got a bit too sidetracked but I'll make sure that if it happens again I'll send a messenger bird if I intend to stay in the city."

"Good. Come on I'm sure you're hungry since you rushed all the way back."Collei turned and walked away and the taller man followed after, sulking a bit since his little sister figure was upset with him.
"

Wow...She truly did turn into his little sister. I've never seen Collei so worried or even angry for that matter."

"That's a good sign, it means that M/n will always come to visit the village. Oh, where was he anyway?"

"He was at Alhaitham's place, according to the scribe, Kaveh brought M/n back to their house, and well...You have a better smell than I do."

"Oh my, what a night he had then."The two chuckles at this before turning to a different topic.

"The two chuckles at this before turning to a different topic