IX

Mᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs sᴀɪᴅ

Recently, M/n has accumulated a fan group by accident, of course

Recently, M/n has accumulated a fan group by accident, of course. The wolf has started to speak more and around others at that. It's in those moments that M/n realized many people would follow him around when Collei wasn't around, being on the naive side M/M assumed they were lonely and said nothing about them but he did enjoy the company when Collei couldn't be around. However, Tighnari understood completely why the group followed M/n.
"Would you look at that, the ever-so-silent wolf has a fan club. Isn't that cute?"

"It is, however, M/n isn't aware that they're his fan but I wonder why?"

"Nari, you...you haven't heard him speak a full sentence have you?"Cyno asked with a bit of shock. The Fox shook his head and said he'd been too busy with lectures to hear much of anything from M/n in the recent weeks.
"M/n has a very smooth voice. Smooth like honey if I do say so myself. I'm just happy he didn't try to attack me the other day. His ears went back for a moment seemingly aggregated but he said hello and asked how I was. I wasn't expecting to hear his voice at such a low pitch from when we first heard him speak. Go on, speak with and I'll get going. Don't wanna make him too uncomfortable."Cyno smirks while walking off to leave the village. Tighnari cocks his eyebrow at his lover before turning back to gaze at M/n.

He was chatting peacefully with the men and women around him, it was very clear that they were smitten with the tall wolf man.
If this keeps up, M/n will have a partner when Dehya comes to visit in a week.
Tighnari waits for a while then approaches M/n when the group parts from their crush.
"My my what a charmer you are. They seem to like you very much."

"I think they're just being nice. I'm not that interesting."Tighnari goes slack-jawed, were his ears deceiving him? He stood a bit shocked, so this is what Cyno meant! M/n truly had honey flowing from his mouth with just simple words!
"I–I oh my...Your voice is quite nice. You should continue to talk more and I'm happy you're getting better. I heard you spoke with Cyno."

"Ah yes, I did. I felt a bit overwhelmed when speaking to him but I do not wish to have bad blood with him for he did nothing to me...Sorry if this is personal but are you and Cyno... Together?"Tighnari nods his head happily.
"Yes, we've been friends for a long time then we started to date a year ago. So far everythings been lovely."

"That's good. Oh, Collei told me to ask permission to leave the Village...Uh, would that be alright? I would like to explore the city for a little. I'll be back before nightfall."Tighnari nods his head and hands M/n a forest watcher seal so the citizens of Sumeru city wouldn't bother him. M/n bows politely before leaving in the same direction that Cyno did. As he does this the wolf spirit sadly whines.
"Yamanu...You should have known that having me ask that question would do no good for you."

"I...*Sniff* I just wanted to know...Hgh."
Hearing Yamanu crying causes M/n's heart to squeeze, as he walks the sound of cry fades away just as he enters the city. The male flattened his ears and hid them away with the hood attached to his jacket and tucked his tail away as well.

The city was alive at this time, with people going in and out of taverns with smiles for miles. It was exactly as his friend described it in the book a beautiful city of knowledge. As he spaces out while walking around a man slams right into his chest but only he fell asleep M/n looked on in shock from the sudden collision.
"Shit did I just run into a wall?!"

"Sorry about that, sir."M/n kneels to check on the blonde-haired man with glassy red eyes.
The man's head snapped up to meet M/n's gaze and right then he blushed. Who was this handsome tall man speaking to him?!
"Kaveh...M-My name is Kaveh..."

"It's nice to meet you, Mister Kaveh."