XIII

Aᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs

Tighnari was facing an unforeseen issue, he's been daydreaming quite a lot and it wasn't as pure as many would think

Tighnari was facing an unforeseen issue, he's been daydreaming quite a lot and it wasn't as pure as many would think... He'd have to constantly remind himself where he was and who he was but every time he sees M/n he blushes, recalling the accidental walk-in.
"Ugh...What am I going to do!?"

"What are you thinking about Tighnari?"

"A lot right now, ah how are you at the grand bazaar, Nilou?"The redhead smiles and tells Tighnari about the week so far but she is more curious about what is going on with Tighnari.
"Uh so...I have a friend who accidentally walked in on someone they know and now my friend is having vivid daydreams about a certain person...I'm trying to help them out but I'm not sure what to do or say..."

"Hmm sounds like a tough situation to handle...Are they in a relationship? Maybe they feel like they're missing something in their life that their partner isn't helping with?"

"Yea... They're in a relationship but they're plenty happy with it."

"Just because they're happy doesn't mean their needs are met."Tighnari blinked at this, Nilou was right, there were sexual needs that went untouched because of how busy he and Cyno were.
"So my friend is just sexually frustrated?"

"Yep! But there's probably guilt too. Did your friend say anything about telling the person they walked in on that it happened?"Tighnari shakes his head and says that his friend was too embarrassed to say anything about it since then.
"Well, I'm sure if they tell them what happened and apologize maybe that'll help them. If not, then...I'm sure they're secretly unhappy in their peaceful relationship."

"Thanks, Nilou.."Tighnari didn't like the sound of that last sentence, he didn't like that thought at all...

🦊🦊🦊

Though Tighnari took Nilou's words to heart he still didn't comfort M/n that day! Instead, he waited three more days and now he was getting ready to address, however.... History repeats itself! Tighnari walks in on M/n once again having sex but this time with another person he knew, Aether.
"Oh, Archons!!!"Tighnari screams as he runs away from the hut. The two males in the act freeze and separate soon after.
"I could have sworn your home is further away from the rest so why did that happen?"

"That's a really good question, sorry that the mood was ruined..."

"Oh, it's fine! We can always pick up where we left off later."Aether leans over and kisses M/n on the neck then pushes up to whisper in M/n's plush wolf ears.
"But I think you should go talk to Nari~"

"You know–"

"Yep. I just didn't think he knew you well enough to barge into your home like this."Aether kisses M/n before gathering his clothes but M/n tells the Blondie that he could stick around in the room before leaving.

M/n quickly leaves his house after throwing on a shirt and running in the direction of Tighnari's scent.
"It was getting good too..."

"I still find it strange that you can experience what I do! But it's good you're having fun too."
After a long search M/n finally runs across Tighnari near the waterfall he frequently goes to.
"Uh...I umm sorry you had to see that..."

"No I should have announced myself before I just walked in but uhh seems you like your nightly activity...Do you always bring people home?"M/n cocks his eyebrow at this, though it seems like a normal question he could hear a slightly bitter and irritated tone to it.
"And if I did? So what? I've only brought my friends here–"

"So you fuck all of your friends."

"First off where the hell is this even coming from? Why do you care so much, I'm not bothering you or hurting anyone's feelings. Kaveh and Aether agreed to no feelings attached and we're friends with benefits because none of us are looking for relationships. We just want to have fun while being safe."M/n frowned at this he felt judged by the tone of voice that Tighnari held, M/n clicked his tongue at this.
"If you're that unhappy with how life's going for you don't take it out on others who are just trying to satisfy their needs safely."