VI

Tᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴇ

"M/n, M/n! Come this way–Ah be careful not to fall again hehehe!"It slowly but surely became a routine that Collei dragged M/n around the Ville so he could stretch his legs and get fresh air

"M/n, M/n! Come this way–Ah be careful not to fall again hehehe!"It slowly but surely became a routine that Collei dragged M/n around the Ville so he could stretch his legs and get fresh air. The wolf was a bit weary after his previous actions a few weeks ago. He was worried that another outburst would happen.
"M/n? Don't worry, I'm not scared of you."Collei smiles brightly when taking her new friend by the hand to continue to lead him.
Such a sweet girl, she reminds me of Marsha so much that it pains me...I wonder if she's at peace wherever she is. Such a bright future ahead of her only to be snuffed out in a second.
M/n quietly follows behind, this time taking in the forest. Paying attention to every detail and listening to the sounds all around.

M/n listened intensely as Collei taught him about the mushrooms and all the other plant life that were either helpful, poisonous or just beautiful. He was in awe with how beautiful the Sumeru roses were and gently picked the rose until he had too many. Collei giggles even more when seeing the wolf holding an arm full of roses.
"Pft! Now what are you going to do with those?"

"He–"M/n could barely say a word before his throat clenched up, still in pain from all the screaming he did. This leads him to cough for a moment before holding out a flower to Collei.
"You want to give me one?"He nods her question with a barely noticeable smile on his face. He had an idea, he was going to take his life back from his overbearing and overprotective instincts.
"Are you going to give some out? I'll help you!!"

🐺🐺🐺

Tighnari was confused, where was everyone suddenly getting Sumeru roses from, they were suddenly everywhere in the Ville and everyone had one or two. Whatever was happening the people seemed to be in a very cheery mood.
"What's going on?"

"Oh, that newcomer is handing them out to everyone alongside Collei. They looked so happy that I couldn't help but get one for myself. Though they're normal roses, they're handled with such care and affection that they even seem to smell better. You should get one before they're gone."Tighnari thanked the woman and then headed over to where everyone was leaving. Just as he arrived M/n was kneeling to hand a young child a flower which so happened to be the very last. M/n waves off the child who regroups with their mother.
"Oh master Tighnari! What brings you?"

"I saw very happy people leaving this area and wanted to check out what was going on. I guess receiving a flower from a quiet wolf made the day for everyone. Though it seems I'm a bit too late but I'm happy it went to that little one."Tighnari smiles but respectfully keeps a distance from M/n just to be safe. M/n parts his lips to speak like before but stops himself. The foxkin tilts his head as M/n reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small book, handing it over to Tighnari.
"

What is this?"

'open' M/n mouths at the Forest ranger, the male couldn't read M/n's body language nor his emotions and he opens the book to see a pressed Sumeru rose.
"Are you sure you want to give this to me? From the looks of it, you were going to keep this one, right?"M/n merely shakes his head and ruffles Tighnari's hair but...a Shakey voice timidly and sadly calls out.

Het-Heru?

M/n immediately retracts his hand and looks at Tighnari, an image of someone else overlapping, and his ears slump as sadness, longing, and pain wash over him.
How much of this story do I not know? I only missed one lore Q&A, don't tell me that one had the most important information in it!? Who the hell is Het-Heru, what did I miss when I passed out?
As M/n spaces out, Collei becomes worried and gently tugs on the male's sleeve to get his attention. He snaps out of it and looks over at the young girl.
"Let's get you home, I'm sure you're tired."