XI

Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ

Dehya had finally made her way back to the village and upon seeing her friend she tackled him straight to the ground with a sob

"M/n you're back! My gosh, how do you feel?!"

"Well, I'm currently in pain because you tackled me to the ground but I'm fine."

"Oops, sorry bout that! Let's take a walk for a bit."M/n agrees to this but makes sure to let Collei know he is heading off with Dehya.
The two friends catch up and M/n explains how he made new friends with the city and Dehya was of course curious.
"Pft! Kaveh!? Man, he's so dramatic but you've always had a thing for the dramatics."

"Oh, you know him?"

"Yeah, I'd catch a drink with him wherever I was in town but recently I've been busy helping your clan out until they didn't need the help anymore, now I'm a bodyguard for the time."

"Thank you... Dehya, I'm probably going to stay here for a bit longer."The lioness smiles at this change before M/n wouldn't dare stay near Sumeru city for too long. He preferred being in the desert but this time was different and that made the woman happy.
"What's your reason?"

"I've grown fond of this place during my time here so why not? There's never anything wrong with starting somewhere other than home. I also feel it's about time I do so, I'll return home eventually but as for now, I quite like where I'm at."Dehya gave M/n a friend punch on the shoulder and smiled brightly. She then tells the male all that happened back in the sands and how everyone was fairing without him there.
"Sounds like Candace, still can't believe that Emrimte tried her but it's good he was out on his place immediately."

"Hahaha, Candace sure is gonna miss you visiting ya know. So please stop by and visit."
As the two continue to tred around and catch up, they eventually stumble across Cyno and Tighnari enjoying a darling picnic. A ping of heartbreak suffocates M/n for a moment as crying can be heard. He knew it was Yamanu and couldn't help but feel bad for the wolf.
"Aren't they just adorable?"

"Uh, yeah...I guess they are. Let's leave them to their picnic."

🐺🐺🐺

Just like last time, M/n went back to the city to drink with Kaveh, and this time Alhaitham joined them for the night. The three joke and pick at each other until Cyno and Tighnari come into the bar.
"Sorry, are we late?"

"Uh...You guys know Tighnari?"M/n asked suddenly feeling a bit confused and uncomfortable with the sudden appearance of the couple. He couldn't bear to have Yamanu crying anymore, being the sympathetic crier that he was.
"Yeah! We all attended the Academia together."

"Oh, you did mention the Academia. What a small world am I right?"M/n said trying to ignore the pain in his chest, it went unnoticed by everyone except for Tighnari. It had been a recent occurrence, he noticed that M/n would get a bit awkward around him and there was always pain in his eyes even when there was a bright smile on his face. Neither was there previously so what could have changed?

The night continued without an issue and the first to leave were M/n and Kaveh, Alhaitham already knew what was going to happen so he decided to stay out with the couple before hearing Kaveh moaning again.
"Those two get along very well! I wonder if they'll become a couple?"

"Nope. They're in it for fun, I asked myself and it's obvious that neither of them has those types of feelings for each other. I even teased them both just to see if one or the other would get jealous and got nothing, nearly ended up in a threesome but nothing."Tighnari nearly chokes on his drink and Cyno laughs at this.
"Well, compared to me, I probably would have taken that offer. Sounds like a fun time. But everyone has their reason."

"That's rich coming from you Cyno."

"What can I say, M/n is an attractive man. I'm sure whoever he gets with will have to beat everyone off with the horny stick!"

 I'm sure whoever he gets with will have to beat everyone off with the horny stick!"