IV

Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ

Collei covered her mouth as an Anemo vision dropped into M/n's hand

Collei covered her mouth as an Anemo vision dropped into M/n's hand. Hell, even Tighnari and Cyno were shocked by this turn of events. M/n on the other hand knew this would happen since it was how the story went. He was meant to gain this vision so why not embrace this part of the story, even knowing what it meant to have that vision?
"Congratulations M/n!"

"...."

"Still not big of speaking but that's fine! Do you still want to walk around the forest?"M/n nods and allows Collei to drag him off once more, hopefully, he won't fall this time due to their height difference. As they hurry off to who knows where the two spectators step into the open.
"Just as you said, the wolves of the sands tend to gain Anemo visions..."

"He's lost so much and believes he's not good enough...What a saddening thought but I believe we can help him gain his self-confidence but he needs to trust us first."

"That won't be easy Nari, his instincts are what's holding him back. Wolves in unfamiliar terror aren't likely to let their guard down because a few people are nice to him. He's very much guarded, even with Collei."Tighnari sighs while crossing his arms across his chest, he knows that it's not easy going against one's instinct; especially one that warns of danger.
"That could be why he won't speak, so out of his element that some part of his intact mind believes there's no one he can speak to comfortably."Tighnari turns on his heels and leaves from the clearing, he thought it would be better for M/n to adjust one person at a time.
"Cyno, please return home. It would be a mess if he sees you-"Something cuts between the Mahamatra and the Fennec fox, it wasn't of M/n's control but of his omnipresent instinct which recognized The Mahamatra as an enemy.
"M-M/n?! What are you doing!? Cyno is a good person!"Collei scrambles out of the nearby brush.

She and M/n were wondering about when suddenly M/n turned his head in the direction that they came from and struck out without warning.

A low growl could be heard from M/n as he glared daggers at the shorter man.
What the hell is going on with me!? I can't stop!!

He is the enemy...The Jackel betrayed the wolves!!! They are the enemy!!
A primordial voice rawrs loudly at the poor male while forcing his body to act violently towards Cyno.
They betrayed King Deshret!!! They aided in his downfall!!! They didn't protect our people!! They suffer, they're in pain! I'M IN PAIN!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!
At that moment M/n gains control over his new body, he shoves his hands over his ears as the screaming consumes him, the pain is unbearable. His body burned and rived in pain!
"AAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! HURT! IT HURTS!!"The wind whips around violently at M/n's loud cry of pain, he could not fathom how or even why he was in so much pain. It felt as if his body was being torn apart, tears flooded down his face as screams of pain started to cause his throat to feel raw from the sudden vocalization.

Tighnari frantically searches his surroundings for herbs, picks a handful of them, rushes towards M/n through the dangerous winds, and manages to shove all the herbs into the male's mouth, forcing the wolf to swallow them. The winds slow to a stop as the males' pained cries turn to soft whimpers and mindless mumbling. Tighnari stumbles back quickly to watch what would happen next.
"Nari, what is he saying?"

"I... Don't know..."Tighnari shakes his head as he is unable to understand what the wolf is mumbling. However, Cyno's questions were answered just as M/n looked up; lifeless eyes staring at him.
"Wh-Why did yo-you betray us...? Why..Must we suffer great loss as...You thrive in gain...Jackel, the beloved servant of Deshret...Why did you kill our king..?"M/n slumps forward before fainting and falling to the forest floor.
"What is he talking about?"