Part 6: Just wanting to see your smile again

Imagine #6 He's irritated at how you were always so cheery and always smiling but was suddenly shaken up when you had a terrible nightmare one night.

"Have you lost your mind?"

"No" You giggled, scoffing at stiles response to you just finishing a feasibility paper that was still due a few weeks from now while Scott just had his eyes bulging out of his eye sockets from the shock.

"Are you sure she's fine?" Scott asked again, this time to the wolf who just arrived by your locker where you, stiles and Scott were talking.

"Yes, oh my god guys I'm fine." You smiled at all of them slightly irritated, answering for Isaac before walking away to your next class leaving the still dumbfounded boys.

How the hell is she still so cheery and sunshine and sparkles and all that when almost all the students in this hell is already loosing their heads from the assignments the teachers are giving us?!" Isaac asked, mostly to himself.

His face, the same expression of what Scott and Stiles have plastered on their faces-puzzled at how you keep such a spirited and bright attitude while they tried to eat in the cafeteria working on their personal school projects. He was starting to get irritated of your beautiful smile and looking like you had the best sleep in the whole damn world, when you and him literally sleeping beside each other, while the rest of them were practically crawling on fours because of being so tired of keeping up with all the all-nighters just to finish on time.

But Isaac was shaken up one night when a scream was heard that deafened his ears. Looking to his left he saw you flailing your arms and crying your lungs out while tears ran down your cheek.

"Y/N! Y/N wake up!" Isaac shook you, trying to wake you up from whatever nightmare plagued your dreams.

"Y/N, hey! It's me," He tried calling your attention when your eyes snapped open and you gasped for air.

"You're alright, you're fine." He said, wiping away the tears with his thumbs before planting a kiss on your forehead and giving you one of those tight and comforting hugs, making you feel the safe and security.

Still shaken at what just happened-you rarely having nightmares, he just wanted to see the cheery beautiful and annoying smile back on your lips.