Part 32: Request #14

Anon Request: Could you make an imagine where its isaac's "supernatural" free day and he spebdsit with you! Lots of fluff would be gr8

Another imagine for you guys for not updating for idk how many days. Enjoy this one!  

~~~

Stretching like a cat, you felt your muscles instantly relax from being too strained and you actually felt actually refreshed by that simple stretch. You were awoken from yourquick nap by the closing of the front door, making you look behind you from the sofa in the living room.

"How was the pack meet?" You asked the tall werewolf who looked dead tired as we walked in the living room and flopping on the sofa beside you, his eyes instantly closing once his head rested on the back rest of the furniture. You could only smile and wrap your arms around Isaac's torso, letting your head rest on his shoulder and just enjoy the silence that engulfed the two of you.

It was a Saturday morning, 8:43am actually, and you had woken up at 6 to see that Isaac didn't come home from the pack meeting Scott called for yesterday after school. So you decided to just do your usual routine in the morning-breakfast, jogging and all that-before lying on the sofa to watch while you waited for your werewolf to come home until you eventually fell asleep.

"Isaac," Your head jerked up at the sound of soft snores coming from the boy beside you. "Oh no, Isaac let's get you upstairs."

"No," he whined, his eyes still closed as you stood up from the sofa and tried to pull him up. "Can't we just stay here?"

"No, because we can't fit on the couch if you decided to actually lie down," you answered, still pulling on his arms to make him stand up. "Plus the bed's comfier."

Grumbling, Isaac made an attempt to stand up but only to surprise you by pulling you back on the sofa and you ending up straddling him.

"Let's just stay here." He whined again, opening an eye to look at you.

"Isaac, bed." You plainly said before standing back up and him finally following you out of the living area and up the stairs to your room.

You watched from the bed as Isaac stripped off of his yesterday clothes to a pair of fresh ones before joining you on the bed, him lying on his stomach and instantly closing his eyes again once his head hit the pillow.

Watching the morning light hit his face through the curtains of the room, you couldn't help but run your fingers through the curly hair as you scooted closer to him. Smiling to yourself as Isaac sighed in contentment as a response to your fingers, you placed a kiss on his forehead continued your fingers' assault on his hair.

"Don't stop," Isaac smiled, moaning as he put a hand to your waist and hugged you to him. "I like it."

"Relieving your stress, darling." You joked, making him kiss your nose before chuckling.

You could only smile how this day went, being categorized as a supernatural free day, your werewolf peacefully sleeping with your arms wrapped around him and his head resting on your chest, your heart beat calming him and lulling him to sleep, as Isaac had put it.