Part 30: Request #12

They are height goals omg Kolvina ♥ okay anyway, here's your request! Sorry for not updating for a week coz I've been working on the Brett Talbot blog since the requests there were piling up. And gawd I want to learn how to drive coz honestly almost all my friends know how to drive by now and I feel like an -odd-one-out -__- dad won't teach me hands-on driving just words words words ugh anyway, hope you enjoy this!

anon request: Request for y/n thinks Isaac likes Allison and she keeps bugging him about it and he flips out and says no I like u?

anon request: Hey baby girl! Could I get an imagine where u keep telling issac that he likes Allison and he keeps saying no and u keep bugging him about it but turns out he likes u and u like him 2? Thank

~~~

"Hey," He greeted as you sat beside him on one of the benches in the lacrosse fields.

"Hi," you greeted back, watching as he tied his everyday shoes back on. "So?"

"What do you mean so?" He looked at you.

"I mean so, what happened?"

"What happened to what?"

"Don't play coy with me, Lahey. What happened with you and Allison?"

"Nothing happened." He answered, putting the remaining gear from his lacrosse practice a while ago inside his equipment bag before standing up and make his way back to the boys' locker room.

"What? Why!" You almost exclaimed, catching up to his long strides. "I thought we were going with my plan of you asking the girl out for a quick lunch tomorrow while she watched you during practice earlier?

Being the one closest to you in the pack, Isaac was comfortable talking to you and letting out all the feelings he kept inside himself. You were, as a matter of fact, considered as his 'only' best friend and no one else. Sure he had friends, but not a 'best' one-and you took that spot in his heart.

"Well I don't like the plan. Plus you weren't there," he said, turning to a corner to the boys' locker room. "Wait there." *(A/N: did you get what Isaac meant by 'you weren't there'?*wink wink*idk if this is what you'd consider reading between the lines lol. )*

You abruptly stopped your questioning on why you were needed and walking, and waited for him outside for a minute or two before he walked out with his school bag and gym bag slung on his shoulder. Taking your backpack, he slung it over his other shoulder and walked with you down the hall. It was those sweet gentleman gestures Isaac would do that would make your heart skip a beat and just love him even more-secretly that is, since you knew that the tall werewolf beside you had a thing for Allison. You couldn't blame her to be honest-being a badass kicker at night (even on a school night) and still look pretty in the morning the next day especially with that smile of hers, and she's really friendly.

"What is it in the plan that you didn't like?" You asked, walking beside him towards the direction of his locker. "And don't say I wasn't there for support."

"I just don't like it." He said, fumbling with the lock before he opened the door and loaded books in them from his bag, you sighing at another failed attempt of your friend asking the girl out.

"Here, let me help." You said after watching him struggle with which books he was going to take home.

"Thanks." He smiled at you, before you started to rummage through folders and books in his locker and take the necessary books.

"You have a test in chemistry this Thursday," you said, waving the book and notebook in front of his face to remind him before closing the locker door and zipping up his bag and giving it back to him.

~~~

"You can put the bag in the trunk," you said to him pointing to his equipment bag when you reached for the lever by the driver's seat that opens the back of your car.

Being one of his ride home-between you and Stiles, Isaac would usually go with you since he didn't like how the jeep was too jumpy but you would always come in and defend the jeep since it was the first car you ever drove because Stiles was the one who taught you how to drive. This always made Stiles smile when you'd try argue with anyone and win when someone would judge the jeep. Climbing in, you put your and Isaac's bag in the back seat before closing the door and buckling your seatbelt. Hearing the trunk close behind you, Isaac made his way in the passenger seat and did the same.

"Let's go for an early dinner first, I feel hungry." He said, looking out the window.

"You're always hungry, Isaac," you said, before reaching inside the arm rest and taking your glasses out.

"You know, I like you wearing your glasses." He commented smiling as you wore your glasses and started the car.

"And I don't like wearing it when I'm not driving or not in a classroom."

"Why?"

"Because," you said, already driving down the road to the diner you and Isaac would usually eat after his lacrosse practices.

After what seemed to be a 15 minute long drive to the diner of Isaac asking why you don't wear your glasses often and you trying to change the topic to Allison and him asking her out, you parked a few meters from the diner that seemed to be packed with a lot of people today. Exiting the car, you pocketed your car keys with your phone and wallet before the both of you started making your way towards the small diner.

"Aren't you going to tell me what happened while Allison was watching you guys practice?" You started.

"Nothing happened." He said sighing.

"What? Like no talking at all? Or maybe just -"

"Y/N," You were surprised when he cut you off. "Nothing."

"But I thought you liked her-that's why we made up a plan."

"Well what if I like another girl?" at this, your heart made a jump as he looked at you. You didn't want to assume that it was you, so you thought of other girls in school. But seeing the way Isaac stopped walking and just looked at you, you heart seemed to jump more.

"I don't know why you can't see that I like you." He said plainly before looking down at your now intertwined fingers, and hearing your heart make a few more jumps.

In all honesty, you were shocked; you didn't know how to react to what he said but your heart did seeing that it was jumping for joy.

"I like you, Y/N." He repeated, assuring you what you heard was true, and hearing your heart, he knew for sure that you now did too.

A small smile played on your lips which made Isaac smile wider, and before you knew it, you stepped closer to him and tiptoed placing a soft kiss on his lips. He responded almost immediately; shy at first before he kissed you back.

Pulling away breathless, he lightly chuckled when he heard your stomach grumble.

Oh great you thought to your stomach. Way to ruin a moment.

Draping an arm on your shoulders, you wrapped your arms around Isaac's waist and continued your walk up the stairs of the diner, the jingle of a bell sounding as you entered.