Part 67

A/N: I'm sorry for leaving both this and the Brett imagines one, I just went through quite a rough year (or 2?) that I had to take a break from writing and try to reconnect or declutter my mind for my sake and my family's. Hope you guys can understand that <3

DISCLAIMER: Again, before you attack me for using specific gifs that aren't a match to themselves, I only use gifs to show THE ACTION and not the skin color, race, etc. Hope that clears everything up :) Also, this is a very domestic, fluff (I hope it's fluff enough) between you and Isaac.

Also, some of the gifs I used here are from Mr. House Husband (it's a korean tv show where the men do the housekeeping and parenting. The gifs are specifically of Eli of UKISS and his wife and of course, their cute baby! And I'm mirroring it to that specific episode.)

If there are any mistakes, my apologies!  

~~~

Adjusting the scarf around your neck, you felt his hand tightened around yours as you both neared the doors of the supermarket. You were thankful that the weather wasn't too cold like before since you were already running out of supplies at home, the sudden snowstorm being a hindrance to a lot of people like yourself from going outside to buy the things they needed.

"I think we need to hurry," you heard him say making you look up to see him staring at the snow clouds that were slowly starting to form again.

Adjusting his unzipped jacket to cover the little bundle strapped to him from the occasional gust of wind with one hand, he led you both inside where it was more warm and comfortable

"Isn't it heavy?" You suddenly asked, looking from your phone that had your grocery list to the curly haired boy that still held your hand.

"Hmm?" he hummed, his eyes darting to yours.

"The bag and the-"

"No, it's okay." He scoffed lightly, a smile of confidence was already present on his face.

"You sure?" You asked again, a small smile forming on your lips. "You sounded tired for a second there."

He just looked at you before casually dipping his head and place a kiss on your forehead.

Getting a cart from the side, Isaac then placed the bag on the child seat before pushing it towards the aisle that held the first item in your list. Looking around, you held each produce and inspected it with your expert eye to try and see which were the ones that were fresh; Isaac being the one to reach for those items on the higher shelves or putting the heavier than normal items on the list into the cart.

Just as you finished getting the things on your list, you both wandered off to another direction to see what else can be bought that was needed.