Part 47: Request #28

So this is what I've set as the last of the imagines for Isaac before I go to my other imagines blog and start the requests there. Don't worry I'll still do the other requests left for Isaac next time :) *This is combination of two requests

Request 1: Hey. Idk if your still doing request for your Isaac book but if you are can you do one were your pregnant and he's overly protective/possessive

Request 2: hii!! I was wondering if you can please do an imagine based on the smaller little imagine you wrote about the reader tying Isaac to the stairs cause the reader was mad and Stiles found him? But like what the reader and him argued about? and maybe her tricking him making him think she's not upset anymore and she leads him to believe it's going to lead to more but then handcuffs him to the stairs and leaves with him calling after her to let him go and maybe his revenge?? thank you! xx

~~~

"Let me," Isaac insisted, pulling the cart away from you.

"You know I can do it by myself, right?" you looked up to meet his blue eyes.

"Yes, I know that. But I don't like you exerting much effort-especially now." He replied, pushing the cart.

"Um, Isaac."

"What?" He turned back to look at you.

"Wrong way," you replied before pulling at his sleeve in the right direction towards where the cold cuts were.

What started out as an April Fool's day joke turned out to be true after about a week, everyone, including yourself, were shocked but happy nonetheless.

"Hey, I'll just go ahead and get some bread." You told Isaac before heading out to the section where the loaves were located.

Picking out different flavoured bread, you made your way to the end of the aisle to get Isaac's preferred wheat bread. Looking for the same brand of wheat bread Isaac liked, your concentration was interrupted when you heard your name being called.

Turning to the direction of the familiar voice, you saw an old friend of yours.

"Daniel?"

"Hi, Y/N." He greeted with a one-armed hug that surprised you quite a bit, the smell of expensive cologne made you gag making you scrunch your nose as the scent invaded your nostrils. When he noticed your stiff figure, he immediately moved away and apologized.

"Oh, wow." He gestured towards your stomach with a smile, before carefully caressing your belly.

"How far along are you?" He asked looking up at you before adjusting the bread sticks and pretzels he had in his arms.

What the hell? Why is this guy being touchy?

"5 and a half months," you answered, moving away from his touch when you heard someone clearing their throat behind you.

"Babe," he greeted you, towering your small figure as he wrapped his arm around your waist-pulling you closer to his side- and planting a small kiss on the side of your head. "Who's this?"

"Um, this is Daniel-a friend."

"Childhood friend, actually." Daniel corrected, smiling politely which irritated you to some level-blame it on hormones.

"Isaac, Y/N's husband." At that, your brows quirked up at the word he used before looking to the werewolf beside you, he smiled for a quick second before returning to his serious façade.

"Oh, well um, nice seeing you, Y/N." Daniel looked like he was about to give you another hug but decided against it when he noticed Isaac's hold on you.