Part 27: Woops

Alright guys, announcement! I have a new imagines blog and it's about Brett Talbot ♥ :) hihi i dont know what happened but ever since season 4 I had a feeling of giddiness for that werewolf and just now I decided to go out and try to make a blog 'bout him.  It's still new so I I'll just be reblogging a bunch of things bout him first. Anyway here's another imagine for you which I made by picking gifs and make a story about it. so here it is! so hope you guys enjoy ;D

~~~

Oh great, you thought.

Staying at your friend Lydia's family's lake house, it was now an occasional thing for the pack to spend a night there and celebrate the non eventful happenings in Beacon Hills with a bonfire. The lake house was pretty big, seeing that it can house a bunch of different supernatural creatures and a few humans.

You groaned to yourself because out of all the things you forgot when you went for a shower was a towel. Thinking of a plan on how to get your towel, you opened the door a bit to see if anyone was outside the hall but then you remembered that they went out to get the necessities for a bonfire like mallows for s'mores. Although your room was a few meters away from the shared guest bathroom and nobody was there to see you, you still had the inkling feeling that someone was left in the house.

Quietly going out of the bathroom down the hall, your front facing the walls with your hands and arms covering you and leaving your back and butt exposed, you tiptoed towards your room.

"Y/N?"

Well I'm screwed, you groaned inwardly, your head bowed against the wall and recognizing that voice.

"Wha-"

"I forgot my towel, alright?" you said, turning your head slightly to see Isaac's mouth hanging open.

You cleared your throat to call his attention which now made him look like he was having difficulty in resisting to stare.

"Guys, we're home!" Suddenly the voice of Lydia came along with the click of the front door.

Panicking, you thought of running and not caring if Isaac saw but he went towards you making you cover your bits tighter.

"Go, I'll cover you." Isaac hugged you, before leading you towards your room.

This made you blush a deep red-you were so sure that your face now looked like tomato as you felt Isaac's arms wrap around you carefully, so as to not touch anything, all the while keeping his eyes straight and not look.

Once you've made it to your room, you hurriedly opened the door not before thanking Isaac and giving him a peck on the cheek.