Part 37: Request #19

Yey! First imagine...again... because I finally have some free time to do imagines ♥ oh how I miss writing. I apologize for my writing on this one because I haven't written an imagine for a while so I'm still trying to get the hang of it again - bear with me on this one.

Anon request: Can you do one where you get shot or hurt in a fight and you're a werewolf and it's not healing and Isaac is worried? Xxx :3:D

~~~

After getting shot by some kind of bullet, you were staying at the animal clinic with Isaac while Scott and Stiles accompanied Deaton to the Argents to take the remedy for the specialized bullet and have a talk with the visitors that you've encountered in the woods that shot you.

Obviously they didn't know it was not an open season.

"Isaac, honestly." You gave a small smile to the overly worried werewolf beside you, before he reached for your hand and in an instant, his veins darkened and it was as if you felt a lot lighter.

"Are you sure?" Isaac asked sarcastically, knowing full well whether you were lying or not just by the way you spoke when you bit the inside of your cheek.

"The pain's tolerable, I swear." You withdrew your hand back and gave him a smile of reassurance before patting his knee to ease his worry, the gesture seemed to calm him a bit when he returned a small smile and placing a quick kiss on your temple.

After a few minutes though, the pain came back. Although you were given the first aid for incidents like these, it wasn't enough to actually heal you fully. Before you can lay your head on Isaac's shoulders just to take a nap-seeing that it was midnight at the moment and you were tired as hell from school earlier, he offered to go to the waiting area where the sofa was much more comfortable than the stools in the office of the clinic.

"I can walk you know." You said, as Isaac was about to carry you to where the comfortable sofa was calling.

"Yeah, but Deaton said not to tire you out." He smiled.

"You and your innuendos," you laughed softly, shaking your head. "And a walk won't tire me out." You protested, before clutching to Isaac's arm for support in which he circled it around you and made it possible that he was carrying most of your wait to avoid any pressure to your hip where you were shot.

Helping you sit down on the sofa, Isaac didn't miss the wince that crossed your face. The pain was bearable at this stage and the bleeding seemed to subside but it was still there, just like Isaac's worry about you right now. After what seemed to be an hour, you already asleep with your head on Isaac's shoulder, and him already at the bridge of sleep when he felt something odd and smelled something familiar making him awake and alert more than ever.

Looking to you then down to your intertwined hands, the veins on Isaac's started to turn dark again-darker if possible, he felt his heart suddenly stop when he noticed how paler you looked and when he cupped your cheek, it felt colder.

"Y/N?" Leaning you against the back rest of the furniture, his hand suddenly felt wet. And when he looked down, there was already blood spreading on your clothes from the bullet wound.

"No, no, no..." Isaac repeated, immediately putting pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding while he called your name, you lips and cheeks starting to lose its color. When Isaac didn't see any signs of the bleeding wound stop, he reached for his phone with a shaky breath and glassy eyes as he dialled Scott.

"Isaac, what's wrong?" Scott answered after the 2nd ring.

"It's Y/N," the tall werewolf answered, looking to you. "The wound's bleeding again, and it won't stop."

"There's bandages in the cupboard there." Isaac heard Deaton on the phone talking to Scott.

"Isaac, there're bandages in the cupboards, tie it around her as tight to help stop the bleeding." Scott said. "It'll buy us some time."

"Okay," Isaac replied before telling them to hurry up and ending the call.

Carrying you effortlessly, Isaac made his way back to the exam room and laid you down on the table before going to the cupboards and taking the bandages and doing as what the doc and alpha instructed.

"Y/N, hey," Isaac coaxed you awake as he tied the bandage around your hips and tying it as tight, making you let out a small growl at the added pressure of pain.

"Sorry," Isaac looked at you apologetically, your brows furrowed as the pain started to get unbearable.

"Y/N, they're on their way," He said, wiping the sweat that was forming on your forehead, the warmth of the hand making you feel more at ease but the wolf wasn't, as the pain made the wolf want to scratch it off.

"Y/N, don't." Isaac's hands were immediately on your wrists, stopping you from removing the bandages. "Just hold on, okay?"

Growling, you fought weakly with getting your hands back but Isaac wasn't having none of it as he pinned your hands beside your head.

"Y/N," Isaac's eyes glowed a yellow, his wolf surfacing to calm yours down. It worked, and before anyone knew it, the door to the clinic opened and footsteps ran towards where you both were.

Once Deaton saw you, he immediately had the doctor mode on and worked as fast as he can seeing that the wolf was starting to grow weaker by the second which also affected you greatly seeing that it's a part of you.

After painful hours-to Isaac that it, because it only took 45 minutes-of waiting, the occasional sarcastic remarks from Stiles about the pacing Isaac was doing in the waiting room, Deaton finally said that you were fine, and would be able to go home after an hour.

You walked behind Deaton as he led you out of the exam room to where the boys were waiting.

"Y/N," Isaac sighed a relief when he saw you walk in the room before rushing to you and enveloping you in a warm tight-but not too tight-hug along with a kiss to the forehead, the nose then on the lips.