Part 53: Request #32 (PART 1)

Another imagine!!! Hope you guys like this one :) I kind of changed it, hope you don't mind and so sorry it took so long I had difficulty on how it would go and we've been really busy renovating a part of the house so it was too noisy to concentrate

PS... i love Scott and Stiles always excusing themselves here idk why =))

~~~

You could still feel his arms wrapped around you, your cheek on his chest as he softy snored beside you without a care in the world nor the strength to face the fact that he was leaving the next day to go to France with the Argents. He held you 'til morning, never wanting to let go and would always keep you in arm's reach as much as possible. He promised you at the airport that he won't be gone for too long, that he'd return as soon as. But you tried not to get your hopes up by believing Isaac's words, because you knew that that was impossible-especially now.

You were currently helping at the animal clinic to earn at least a little to help yourself and your parents, Scott was kind enough to be there to aid you with it. He texted you earlier that he'll pick you up from your house on his way to the clinic, mentioning that Stiles would also be joining the two of you.

"Y/N?" You suddenly heard Scott call from downstairs, a tone of caution lacing his voice as you heard his heavy footsteps going up the stairs followed by Stiles'.

"What's wrong?" You asked, immediately opening the door to find the two boys looking worried and alert.

"You need to leave. Now." Scott said almost hurriedly, Stiles agreeing with his best friend while confusing you at the same time. The werewolf went in your room and immediately opened the door to your bathroom before opening the door to your closet, seemingly looking for something.

"Wait, why?" You immediately took your phone, wallet and keys from your nightstand and shoved them in your pockets before following them down the stairs. "What's going on?"

Stiles was immediately in the car while you were seated at the back waiting for Scott when he made the two of you go out first before he did a perimeter check in and around your house.