Part 54: Request #33

Hi guys! So sorry for not posting a little over a week because I got sick with something that I had to be rushed to the ER twice (and getting blood samples was not fun

Hi guys! So sorry for not posting a little over a week because I got sick with something that I had to be rushed to the ER twice (and getting blood samples was not fun... at all.) But here I am already recovering! Hope you enjoy this one even though it isn't a full on smut (IDK HOW TO SMUT DAMN IT IM SAD) If I knew how to write one we'd all be happy tbh... but anyway, here it is! Hope you like this even though it's short! More to come, i swear!

~~~

"Tired?" The deep voice asked, fingers massaged the tense muscles on your shoulders before making their way down your back and unclasping the clip of your bra-the sensation of being free suddenly washed over you.

Once you've managed to remove the bra and throw it to the side of the couch, you could only make a contented sigh before snuggling further against the warmth on your side while you felt lips place a soft kiss on your forehead-the fingers were now under your shirt that drew comforting circles on your back. After a while with whatever you were watching on tv already forgotten, the same hand that once roamed your back was now untying your hair and running its fingers through, untangling and smoothening out the locks-the relaxing feeling you felt slowly overwhelming you making your eyelids feel heavy.

"That feels good," you mumbled against his neck closing your eyes as he continued, your lips tickling his neck as you spoke.

The free hand that held yours on his lap now reached under your chin making you look up at him, the blue eyes seemed to sparkle a certain emotion before it closed and he leaned down to give you a chaste kiss. It was soft at first before you felt his tongue trace your bottom lip, begging to deepen the kiss to which you happily obliged.

You were now seated upright in front of the werewolf, your hands making their way up his biceps before resting one hand on his shoulder and the other tugging at the curly hair at the nape eliciting a low growl from the werewolf. You pulled away for a second to breathe, his forehead against yours and a smile appearing on his face.

With renewed excitement, you cupped his face and leaned in to continue the fevered kiss. With his hand now making its way down to the button of your jeans to unclasp, yours tangled with the buttons of his shirt, clumsily unbuttoning each one before finally getting a feel of his chiselled chest and warm skin.

You didn't know what happened next because the both of you found yourselves standing in the kitchen with Isaac's wrists running under cold water.

"I am so sorry," you apologized, looking through the freezer for any ice packs that Melissa might've left in case of emergencies.

"Y/N, it's okay," Isaac could only chuckle at your worried expression as he looked down at the now looking better wrists of his.

"No, it's not." You argued, reaching for the ice pack you found at the back of the freezer. "It's messed up."

"Give me," you gestured to his wrist that were now starting to look blistered from the burn you accidentally inflicted. Closing the faucet, Isaac let you place the ice pack on his burnt wrist before surprising you when he leaned down at placed a kiss on your head.