Part 58: Request #36

ISAAC LAHEY AND MORNINGS PART 3!

Well this is, as requested, a fluff imagine. But a short one(this one's really short) like all of the Isaac Lahey and mornings preferences(? is it a preference? idk....) done before, like where the reader wakes up isaac/isaac wakes up the reader (You can send me preferences for me to make like the ones I did with Isaac Lahey x reader|*some creature*). Hope you guys like this one! And it's practically inspired by the first gif because I just found it in my gif folder and the request was the perfect one for me to pair it up with :D

BY THE WAY, OUR FIRST DAY OF CLASS FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR GOT SUSPENDED LOL....AND NOW EVEN OUR SECOND DAY GOT SUSPENDED TOO! IT'S LIKE THE TYPHOON HERE DOESN'T WANT US TO GO TO SCHOOL =))) So now I only have 1 class for the first week of this school year (yeah, college has that thing where you can have 3 to 6 days of class per week, and also a shtty schedule like 7am to 9pm class on a monday and friday)

~~~

Balancing a tray while entering the room, you carefully climbed the shared bed with the tray filled with all of Isaac's favorite breakfast food-from the Koko Krunch cereal to the bacon egg muffin cup he always requested for you to make whenever yo...

Balancing a tray while entering the room, you carefully climbed the shared bed with the tray filled with all of Isaac's favorite breakfast food-from the Koko Krunch cereal to the bacon egg muffin cup he always requested for you to make whenever you'd be the one on breakfast duty. You leaned down and placed a kiss on the exposed skin of his shoulders as he laid on his stomach with your pillow in his arms, his face almost buried in the fluffy thing.

There was only a muffled reply coming from Isaac as he turned to face the other side of the bed, his eye brows scrunching up together while he shut his eyes tighter from getting blinded by the sudden bright light in the room. With a thoughtful smile and a small sigh, you placed the tray on the bedside table before returning your attention back to waking up the sleeping beauty. 

With your legs straddling his hips and his smooth back facing you, you flopped your whole upper weight down on the sleeping werewolf making you let out light laugh when an oof! came from Isaac. Unsurprisingly, Isaac remained still with his eyes closed. You waited for a moment with your head nestled on yours arms that were crossed on his shoulders for any response just in case.

"Isaac," You called a few times when you knew he was back to sleeping peacefully, your weight not bothering him one bit.

"Mmm," he finally acknowledged with eyes still closed, his body already trying to shift into a more comfortable position on bed with you on his back.

"Good morning, birthday boy." You cocked your head to the left to greet with a smile that you only reserved from him.

Through the haze of exhaustion obvious on Isaac's face, he finally managed to open his eyes and look at you lovingly. A content sigh that escaped his lips slowly turned into a small smile, the lights of a good morning brightening up his bluer than blue eyes.

"I made you breakfast," you informed, giving him a quick peck on the head before lifting yourself off of him so he could sit up against the headboard and for you to reach the tray and settle it on the space beside him.

Isaac looked down and almost instantly you can see his groggy senses finally waking up as well, the varieties of breakfast food waking his stomach to let out grumble.

"Thank you," he looked at you with a grin before leaning in for a kiss, eyes closing and missing you take a strawberry from a bowl on the tray.

Thinking that he would feel your soft lips on his, his eyes opened wide at the surprise of a strawberry being popped in his mouth. He only looked at you with one brow up with the expression of, 'Seriously?' while his lips still formed an O because of the strawberry there.

You only giggled while reaching for your share of cereal while Isaac chewed on the strawberry before taking another one from the fruit bowl, the comfortable silence and shared smiles already warming up this special day.

~~~

GUYS! I almost forget! We finally reached 5k+ follows on tumblr!!! If it weren't for all of you, we wouldn't have gotten this far!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I was actually going through my drafts on tumblr and I just saw it now :O OMGG I LOVE YOU ALLLL ♥ you guys making me feel all these emotions