Part 12: Isaac Lahey Preference pt. 1

Ok so another imagine for you and I thought of doing an Isaac Lahey preference on what you are. First up, vampire (1/7! more to come, you guys)! Hope you enjoy! Request for imagines on my tumblr or here on wattpad .

(gif from giphy)

Y/E/C means 'your eye color', but I bet you guys already knew that

~~~

"And it could be someone else out there getting murdered." You heard Stiles finish.

You never really heard what he was saying since you were concentrating on your breathing, swallowing occasionally-trying to moisten your dry throat, before going back to controlling your breathing from going erratic. You haven't been feeding yourself blood and human food wasn't something that really did satisfy your vampire hunger since it didn't have the enough stuff a blood had. And raw meat from the fridge was just plain disgusting-it wasn't fresh and warm.

Your eyes have grown noticeably dark, if not, black from your usual Y/E/C eyes.

"Y/N," Someone called, snapping you out of your concentration.

"Yeah?" You spoke, your voice a little rough from your dry throat.

"You okay?" Isaac was the one to notice you seated quietly by the window of Derek's loft while the others were sitting rather closely and was listening intently to the meeting.

"Yeah, why?" You asked, not pretending but trying to be alright.

"You look-" Stiles was cut off when Derek spoke up.

"Hungry," he plainly said before gesturing you to go out and hunt, earning looks of confusion towards him and you, from your friends, as you went your way out of the metal doors before hearing Isaac follow you but Derek stopping him.

"She's a what?!" was the last thing you heard before you ran faster towards where there was fresh blood.

Quietly stalking the mountain lion that was stalking an elk in the clearing, you slowly crouched down and watched as it slowly and cautiously walked towards its prey. When the cougar made a small twig snap, that got the attention of the elk which made a run making the lion pounce at it. But before it could even reach the elk, you attacked the mountain lion; effortlessly beating it in your cat fight, you bit down and dried it off of its blood, feeling less and less hungry and crazy.

Standing up and wiping the blood smeared on your cheek, you straightened yourself up and tried to drag the heavy lion some place where no one will see before stopping what you were doing and puffed out an air.

"So where were you planning on telling me?" Isaac's voice made you look to where he was behind you, leaning on a tree and watching what you were doing.

"Did you see all that?" You asked, smiling shyly, knowing how you didn't notice him before because of your hunger.

"I saw what I needed to see to know," he answered, walking towards you.

"Look, Isaac, I understand if you want to-" he cut you off your rambling, already in front of you with his hands on your waist and pulling you closer to him.

"Don't even go there, Y/N." He smiled at you lovingly.

"You're not afraid?" You asked. "Of me getting to hungry and having to-"

"I might but I trust you," He answered. You knew it was the truth.

"So what do you think of having a vampire as a girlfriend then?" You asked, still embarrassed at what happened, your arms making their way on his chest.

"Hmm," He said, looking up for effect as if he was thinking. "I think it's fang-tastic."

"Oh ha ha, Isaac," He only chuckled, feeling clever about the joke he made about you.