Part 34: Request #16

Anon request: Hey! Could you do one where Isaac thinks you're flirting with Derek and he gets really jealous and yeah :)

So here's the request over at tumblr. Hope I did well (since this was fast-written that I think it really wasn't as great as I thought..sorry) I tried to not plainly put it out there where Isaac would say 'I don't like you flirting' and bla bla so here's what I came up with. Hope you guys like it! Sorry for any errors though.

~~~

To you it was platonic friendship, or something along the lines of big brother and little sister kind of relationship-you and Derek that is. But it was giving off the wrong signals towards a particular werewolf in the room as he watched the both of you interact, you catching him from time to time with a glare that was directed to his Alpha.

"Good job," Derek said, ruffling your hair making you pinch his bicep when he ruined your hair do after a congratulatory hair ruffle with your first successful training with self defense-Derek and Scott being your 'coaches' as you trained.

At first you complained why it was only you and not Stiles, but eventually you thought that Stiles had enough smart brain cells to think of a way out of trouble while you, well you just had the right body built to kick ass but not enough training to know.

"Stop that," you growled lightly, swatting Derek's hand off of your head and him chuckling at this before elbowing him with a hard blow to his side, making him wince with a sound of an 'oomf' and him clutching where he just got hit.

"So how'd I do?" You asked Isaac as you walked up to him who was sitting on a table minding his own business.

"You did good," he said, looking to you with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Just good?" You questioned, jokingly looking hurt at Isaac. "I practically beat Derek."

"Well it's just your first time and you still have a lot more to go through." He answered before looking towards where Derek, Stiles and Scott were having a deep conversation and Stiles moving his hands animatedly as if to make a point in the talk.

"Alright, what's wrong?" You immediately sensed the vibe from the start of the sparring session with Derek on the way Isaac was acting from a distance, brooding and just kept shrugging his shoulders as if he didn't really cared-it was a habit of his whenever he saw something he didn't like.

"Nothing's wrong," he said, giving you a small smile and suddenly holding your hands in his-another habit of his that you knew all too well.

"Right," you agreed sarcastically. "Isaac, what's the matter?"

Not answering your question, Isaac just closed the gap between the two of you and leaned down to place a kiss on your forehead, which you dodged expertly whenever he wanted to change the subject. Sighing instead when he knew he was defeated, he sat back down on the table and glanced to Derek's way giving you a hint that you easily deciphered and did not need any more explanation.

"You're jealous." You weren't questioning it, it was a statement.

"No," Isaac scoffed, now crossing his arms over his chest while his brows furrowed. "I'm not the jealous type, Y/N."

"Wanna bet?" You challenged, playfully mimicking Isaac as you crossed your arms over your chest and sitting on your hip.

He only looked at you, a slight sadness mixed in with a face that said 'no' to answer your question. Making you giggle lightly at his facial expression.

"I don't do outside relationships, babe." You said, putting your hands on his waist and closing the gap yourself before tiptoeing to kiss his lips. Pulling you closer to him, you were in between Isaac's legs as his own hands trailed down from your face to your waist as he deepened the kiss.

A cough sounded that echoed throughout the room making you pull away from Isaac as a blush crept to your cheeks, Isaac having the same pink tint on his cheeks.